Just bought a pack of 24 beers

J’avoue que tu doit être une sacré référence haha ! Je te lâcherais un call ou un avis j’y retourne pour fuego fuego dans 2 semaine ça promet
Quand meme haha

Do you think you're Andre the Giant or something?
Legit surprised by peoples who never witnessed or know someone who can drink 24 beers tbh.

Maybe it's just because I'm from Quebec and we have a lots of heavy drinker here...

Sounds like a good time! I haven’t had a beer in a month due to work and I’m craving hard! I would like to do it in a more social environment though.

Must be weak. What I do these days is just buy four 15% cans for around a euro each. It's cheaper. leaves you less bloated and you can either drink them for fast results or really slowly and still gets tipsy.

How many hours do you have to finish the 24 case?

My challenge is to drink all this until 11 p.m , cheers ! Hope I won’t pass out I’m at my cottage right now. I was thinking of Evan tanner right now hope he will be proud
RIP, I still have this in my garage

s-l500.jpg

Must be weak. What I do these days is just buy four 15% cans for around a euro each. It's cheaper. leaves you less bloated and you can either drink them for fast results or really slowly and still gets tipsy.

Is that 15% euro lager?

Legit surprised by peoples who never witnessed or know someone who can drink 24 beers tbh.

Maybe it's just because I'm from Quebec and we have a lots of heavy drinker here...
I have finished countless cases.. Ontario has just as many heavy drinkers as the rest of this heavy drinking country!

dutch. If you can't get and worry about adding weight consider just biting the bullet and drinking wine. One of these cans is equal to about one bottle of wine. The hangovers are bloody intense though
al-project-landing-packshot.png

Yeah, I've had some awful headaches from 10% euro lagers. Can't imagine one of those. All those adjuncts.

My challenge is to drink all this until 11 p.m , cheers ! Hope I won’t pass out I’m at my cottage right now. I was thinking of Evan tanner right now hope he will be proud
En français s'il vous plait, viva bill 96

Back