Just finished reading the Badr Hari biography

Dayuum

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Some things I read that I found pretty intresting/funny

-People from the underworld offered Antoni Hardonk 25k to break one of Hari's limps in a kickboxing match
-One day Hari saw Mike Tyson in a famous sex club Hari was a regular at and he wanted to knock Tyson out to increase his street cred thinking Tyson was drunk and out of shape. When he walked up to Tyson and saw how big he was and that he wasn't drunk, he backed down.
-After one of his first fights he wanted to make out with the wife of the opponent's trainer (Confirmed by Harrinck, his own trainer at the time)

I liked badr as a fighter, he seemed a little nutty but hey who am i to judge :D

Hari was a great fighter and very eccentric as a person. I got the book on my to read list and it sounds really good.

So much fucking talent. One of the greatest kickboxers I have ever seen. Man when he was on it was something else.

As a human being, a fucking disgrace.

Should make for an interesting read though

Some things I read that I found pretty intresting/funny

-People from the underworld offered Antoni Hardonk 25k to break one of Hari's limps in a kickboxing match
-One day Hari saw Mike Tyson in a famous sex club Hari was a regular at and he wanted to knock Tyson out to increase his street cred thinking Tyson was drunk and out of shape. When he walked up to Tyson and saw how big he was and that he wasn't drunk, he backed down.
-After one of his first fights he wanted to make out with the wife of the opponent's trainer (Confirmed by Harrinck, his own trainer at the time)

.... so a few things almost happened?

is it just a big book of wishes?

So much fucking talent. One of the greatest kickboxers I have ever seen. Man when he was on it was something else.

As a human being, a fucking disgrace.

Should make for an interesting read though

He had no discipline, the book states that he would sometimes only train 2-3 times a week and it would always be in the evening because he spent nights hanging around the club house of gangs or in (sex) clubs. Yet he managed to get away with it thanks to his talent

Also he sucker punches anyone who looks at him funny. In the book he does it like 7 times to different people when he is out clubbing.

He also states twice in front of a camera that he wants to kill someone in the ring.

Also he sucker punches anyone who looks at him funny. In the book he does it like 7 times to different people when he is out clubbing.

He also states twice in front of a camera that he wants to kill someone in the ring.

Sucker punches are one of the most cowardly things a man can do. Disgraceful. He is a great kickboxer, but a coward outside the ring. Sad that his temper, nature and he himself came into the way, he already did great in kickboxing, but he could've done even better with right attitude and with more training.

Is this book?
417DuH%2BOg7L._SY445_.jpg

Is there an english version?

People who sponsor this piece of human waste by buying his book are fucking retards IMO. The farther down the sewer hole Badr falls, the more faith I will get in the concept of karma.

People who sponsor this piece of human waste by buying his book are fucking retards IMO. The farther down the sewer hole Badr falls, the more faith I will get in the concept of karma.

Do you think anyone that reads "Mein Kampf" is a nazi?

Sounds like an asshole in the truest sense of the word...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that Adolf was still alive and got a percentage from each sale of it.

Badr Hari also doesn't get a percentage from this book. His own book will come later iirc.

Back