Just found out my friend slept with my ex when we were still together

Maybe I'm the weirdo but I'd hope that it my buddies had the opportunity to nail my wife, they would do it and then tell me after. If my wife is willing to nail my buddy, she's willing to fuck anyone. So nail her, tell me, and the divorce begins.

OP, your buddy just forgot that last step.

bro, who the FUCK cares if you no longer have feelings for the girl. your former bro still betrayed you in the worst way. its unforgivable.

cheating with your best bros woman is unforgivable in any scenario. but this man had the AUDCACITY and heartlessness to do it while living under YOUR roof? wow

far as I see it you have two options. either break all contact with him now and expose him to all mutual friends, or play the long con. act like you know nothing and wait until he marries the love of his life one day. then do horrific (consensual) things to her right before/after the wedding and send him a video of it.

p.s.: you are also partly to blame. you should pick better women, and friends. dont date girls with zero moral character and then be surprised when they fuck your friend.

That was a sermon!

I recently reconnected with an ex and we've been hanging out and talking quite a bit lately. I don't believe this is going anywhere.

So apparently she had sex with one of my closest friends (yes we're still friends today) when we were together.

I'm just a little confused right now. I'm not mad about the cheating stuff
I'm torn on whether I should confront my friend or not. Its been so long since that happened

Maybe he wasn't in his right mind either.
^^^^ this is why you'll have people taking advantage of you - whether it's your ex, your friend, or a future ex, another friend, etc.

You're making excuses for their actions.

Don't give him the benefit of the doubt. You opened up your home to someone you considered a friend and in return he slept with your girlfriend. You should absolutely confront him about it.

The game is the game bro.

Plus it's not like you're still with her anyways. If it were me and what she said were true, it'd be water under the bridge.

I would cut ties with this friend.
Because he didn't tell you and if he is capable of this,
he'd do it again with your future new girlfriend.

Maybe I'm the weirdo but I'd hope that it my buddies had the opportunity to nail my wife, they would do it and then tell me after. If my wife is willing to nail my buddy, she's willing to fuck anyone. So nail her, tell me, and the divorce begins.

That is an important last step.

Other than that, I agree.

Fill your friend with uppercuts. That was a shitty thing to do.

You're a pussy. Plain and simple...

But only you can change that.

Also any updates?

A true friend wouldn't even consider fucking your significant other. He'd turn her down and tell you what happened.

Well, let us know what happens after you’ve slept in it. Don’t think we’ll get an update though.

have you found a new job after getting fired for sexual harassment yet?

A true friend wouldn't even consider fucking your significant other. He'd turn her down and tell you what happened.

This isn't a fairytale. If you actually had friends... With testosterone, you'd know they'd smash your old lady first crack. A true friend would light your cigar as he told you.

Don't put this back on a friend. Put it back on the slut she is.

Come on to your friend. Tell him that you have loved him all along and that you split up with your ex because you told her that you had strong feelings for him but were just too scared to come out. Tell him you used to fantasise about him fucking her but really it was the thought of him that turned you on. Tell him that you told your ex all this because you felt a bit guilty about the lack of passion and cared for her enough to tell her why so she didn't feel rejected.

Back