Just LOL at anyone who uses Uber Eats...

EZ3Cp1z.jpg
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Like the ingredients of the shit you’re having delivered is much better than what it’s going to come in contact on its way to you lol

^This.

I used to work in restaurants. Seen people drop food on the dirty ass floor and still serve it. Knew people that fucked in/on the prep area. I'm not a piece of shit so I never did those kind of things myself, but I have no doubt if you eat at restaurants/fast food places you've probably consumed human waste at once point or another.
Exactly. Anyone who has ever worked in a restaurant knows all sorts of disgusting shit happens in the kitchen long before the Uber eats guy ever shows up. If you’re that concerned, don’t eat out at all.

^This.

I used to work in restaurants. Seen people drop food on the dirty ass floor and still serve it. Knew people that fucked in/on the prep area. I'm not a piece of shit so I never did those kind of things myself, but I have no doubt if you eat at restaurants/fast food places you've probably consumed human waste at once point or another.
So what are we supposed to do, not be outraged by this revolting behavior?

Only yuppies and hipsters use Uber, so I'm ok with this.

So what are we supposed to do, not be outraged by this revolting behavior?

Never said that. This guy should be reported. My point was that this wasn't some kind of Ubereats issue, it's indicative of food service as a whole. It's not exactly a field of work that excludes shitty people or has high barrier of entry.

I know people who've worked in food manufacturing plants and supermarkets in both the in house bakery and butchers.
Once you've heard some of their stories Uber eats food that may or may not be in a sealed bag while someone uses the toilet really doesn't sound so bad.

Honestly.. just eating out is nasty.

UberEats and all those services just add a new level on top of that.

At least hang it up on the hook so no one can see it.

Smh.

Back