Just started a 4 day water cleanse.

I went 4 days once last year - it gets to be mentally taxing after a couple if days. It was weird how I despised/fumed over all the food commercials on TV.

This is gonna suck. I just went to Jack in the Box and got a late night munchie box plus 2 extra tacos as my last meal.

4 the next 4 days, its water. that's it. I really wanted to do 5, but I think I would die. Anyway, I will keep you all updated on the progress. I put the odds of my success at about 20%. Actually, now that I posted this thread, maybe 22%.

Anyone ever do one this long?
What a fucking sucker! I just made a bunch of hot wings from scratch and cracked up a can of Guinness.

Dude eat strictly good veggies mostly raw and drink water. U want a real detox that will help you do that for a month

This is gonna suck. I just went to Jack in the Box and got a late night munchie box plus 2 extra tacos as my last meal.

4 the next 4 days, its water. that's it. I really wanted to do 5, but I think I would die. Anyway, I will keep you all updated on the progress. I put the odds of my success at about 20%. Actually, now that I posted this thread, maybe 22%.

It's supposed to be 10 days...

I did 3 days last month. It wasn’t bad as far as hunger. It just sucked wanting to taste flavours.

despite knowing absolutely nothing about you,

I would bet almost my entire life savings you will fail.

this is one of those things were you think "yea I could totally do that, itll be hard but I could for sure do it. You know, I'm going to do it" when youre feeling yourself

and then tomorrow starts and reality sets in.

you wont last 48 full hours.

You said that about me too, but I made it.

so just under 24 hours in. i am not really hungry, but i really want to eat. it just shows how powerful eating out of boredom is. I have been working in my office for hours and it just feels so strange not to be snacking on something. but i am powering through it.

the one thing is i have a MASSIVE headache. I am not sure if the fast and the headache are related, but it is pretty brutal. hopefully it goes away soon

so just under 24 hours in. i am not really hungry, but i really want to eat. it just shows how powerful eating out of boredom is. I have been working in my office for hours and it just feels so strange not to be snacking on something. but i am powering through it.

the one thing is i have a MASSIVE headache. I am not sure if the fast and the headache are related, but it is pretty brutal. hopefully it goes away soon
Good on you. I think 36 is the best I've managed.

kind of like you

Good one. Up there with “I know you are but what am I!!” In terms of originality and brilliance. Just like your “cleansing” that doesn’t really cleanse anything and isn’t even healthy for you.

Good one. Up there with “I know you are but what am I!!” In terms of originality and brilliance. Just like your “cleansing” that doesn’t really cleanse anything and isn’t even healthy for you.
well, i thought i would match your immaturity. I would respond to the rest, but since you were obviously too lazy and/or stupid to read what i wrote previously, there really is no sense in doing so. shouldn't you be over in the OT pwning people there instead of in the Mayberry?

well, i thought i would match your immaturity. I would respond to the rest, but since you were obviously too lazy and/or stupid to read what i wrote previously, there really is no sense in doing so. shouldn't you be over in the OT pwning people there instead of in the Mayberry?

I never go to OT but ok? Your idea is dumb and pointless. Sorry if facts bothers you. In a week when you are back to your same routine you might agree. This isn’t how you start a healthier lifestyle by going extreme with no medical benefits. It’s how you beg for attention hence posting it here.

I never go to OT but ok? Your idea is dumb and pointless. Sorry if facts bothers you. In a week when you are back to your same routine you might agree. This isn’t how you start a healthier lifestyle by going extreme with no medical benefits. It’s how you beg for attention hence posting it here.
awesome, thanks for your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back