• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just started my video log - Mission Statement

I've been trying to upload my video onto youtube and it isn't working.

what seems to be the issue?

At first it uploaded fine but then sat @ 74% processing for 3 hours. Then I tried to upload it again and it just flat out failed. I am uploading it for a 3rd time now and seeing what happens.

I'll post up my new vid tomorrow, but in the meantime here is my progress pic. Not much visual change, although I am down 3" in my waist line. I still have a long way to go.

scaled.php

I can assume that very shortly I am going to need to start running in order to progress further. Especially once I get below 210.

Cracked and bought a gym membership @ my school. I did 30 minutes of cardio just to test the waters.

Consider boxing for really good cardio/overall toning. It's the best cardio because it scales depending on skill/ability and also works the entire body. Also good because it can be done indoors and will teach you a valuable skill.

Consider boxing for really good cardio/overall toning. It's the best cardio because it scales depending on skill/ability and also works the entire body. Also good because it can be done indoors and will teach you a valuable skill.

Quick question; do you purposely repeat what I say I'm doing in my videos, or are you not watching them and just throwing out advice randomly? Not trying to pick a fight or be a dick or anything, but this is the second time now that you advise I do things that I literally say I am doing in my video. Not trying to create a flame war, or a pissing match.

Crap forgot to do my vid yesterday. Will do it tonight after BJJ.

Definitely time to go shoe shopping. Looking at the Reebok Zigtech shoes. Any shoe suggestions?

I've been on a sushi kick and while it's really pricey, I eat 3 rolls and am full but don't feel greasy or miserable. Loving that sushi.

lg487753010.jpg

These are the new shoes I picked up. Nike Lunarfly +3. Best pair of shoes I have ever owned. I've always been partial to wearing DC Shoes because of the comfort, but these Nikes are the most comfortable shoe ever. My shin splints are gone completely! They usually go for $85 but I had a coupon for my local sports store and I got them for $69.99. Worth every penny.

Back