Law Justice Alito allegedly had a ‘Stop the Steal’ symbol on display at his house

He claimed his wife did it. Valid argument... well played Justice Alito.

I live in Pa, Pal.

Even people that I know voted for Biden, won't admit it.
I love this main character syndrome stuff. We got it all the time in 2012 too. "Everyone I know voted for Ron Paul! How can he be losing!"

Perhaps because there are lot more people in the country than your 3 friends and the Ron Paul Facebook group you belong to?

Why is this in the news now, 40 months later?
Probably because of the cases coming up:

In coming weeks, the justices will rule on two climactic cases involving the storming of the Capitol on Jan. 6, including whether Mr. Trump has immunity for his actions. Their decisions will shape how accountable he can be held for trying to overturn the last presidential election and his chances for re-election in the upcoming one.

Struggling?

Just imagine it was a liberal justice doing this for a Democrat president.
What do you mean? Someone alleging they did something..

Because just like the election, it was fixed. Dozens of people testified under oath about the fraud that they witnessed. It was all swept under the rug.

Why were people stuffing ballot boxes wearing gloves? I didn't wear gloves when I voted in person.
How incompetent is Trump that he appointed multiple judges that ended up being involved in an election-fraud conspiracy against him? Didn't he do any due diligence before he hired them? I thought he was supposed to drain the swamp?

Even Trump's own AG, Bill Barr, said it was bullshit. Hell, even his own daughter, Ivanka, said it was bullshit! Incredible how deep this conspiracy runs.

I love this main character syndrome stuff. We got it all the time in 2012 too. "Everyone I know voted for Ron Paul! How can he be losing!"

Perhaps because there are lot more people in the country than your 3 friends and the Ron Paul Facebook group you belong to?
I think 3 is being generous

Because just like the election, it was fixed. Dozens of people testified under oath about the fraud that they witnessed. It was all swept under the rug.

Why were people stuffing ballot boxes wearing gloves? I didn't wear gloves when I voted in person.
You know that multiple people will handle those ballots, making fingerprinting it pointless to begin with right?

These were all made up stories you chose to believe. Stories that Trump’s team began setting the stage for well before the election because they knew that he was going to lose.

these guys in the sc are not going to save this country lol

everyone knows it was the most safe and secure election in history

What do you mean? Someone alleging they did something..
Oh it’s not merely alleged, Alito admits it was there.

It’s funny; if a judge in a Trump case is merely a Dem, or if a DA receives a donation from an organization that in turn receives money from another organization that Soros donated to, they’re supposedly corrupt, conflicted, biased, overseeing a kangaroo court, it’s a banana republic, blah blah fucking blah blah.

But if a justice on the highest Court in the land, one who is overseeing cases involving voters’ rights, displays clear bias like Alito did all I hear is “So what?”

I’m just tickled to hear his neighbors like to troll him with yard signs.

Well they have that right, kind of like he has that right to troll them back by flying the flag upside down. I bet that really pissed them off.

But I see some liberals going to the " you can't do what we do, that's not fair" defense.

Well they have that right, kind of like he has that right to troll them back by flying the flag upside down. I bet that really pissed them off.

But I see some liberals going to the " you can't do what we do, that's not fair" defense.
Is your entire reason for existence liking to see liberals upset ?

Back