Law Justice Alito allegedly had a ‘Stop the Steal’ symbol on display at his house

So the TS thinks that hanging an American flag in distress wasn't a thing until the stop the steal movement. <lmao>
We can always count on you to misread the post and totally miss the point.

It’s a clear ethics violation, and lol at him blaming his wife FFS. He’s been on the SCOTUS since Bush was president, they both know wtf is appropriate and inappropriate for a SCOTUS justice to do.

We can always count on you to misread the post and totally miss the point.

It’s a clear ethics violation, and lol at him blaming his wife FFS. He’s been on the SCOTUS since Bush was president, they both know wtf is appropriate and inappropriate for a SCOTUS justice to do.

<WhatIsThis>

You are sure not the one to call anyone a hack when you are the biggest hack on this site.
No, but you're here in this thread defending Alito flying the U.S. flag upside down in solidarity with "stop the steal" retards. In my life, you'll never see anything that hackish from me. And you're not the only person here who has no sense of right and wrong beyond "the GOP is always right."
I understand he didn't do this his wife did to troll the neighbors that were trolling them.
Pathetic.

Don't believe it. I was told the court is apolitical.

The article says the neighbors had an anti-Trump sign. That's not something that's personally "trolling" the Alitos, unless they're a bunch of rabid MAGA Hatters, who can't handle something as innocuous as that without some knee-jerk juvenile retaliation; and if that's the case, it's further evidence that Alito is completely unfit to be on the SC.

Let's see the signs in question.

His wife has the right to her political views and express them.

No, but you're here in this thread defending Alito flying the U.S. flag upside down in solidarity with "stop the steal" retards. In my life, you'll never see anything that hackish from me. And you're not the only person here who has no sense of right and wrong beyond "the GOP is always right."

Pathetic.

So his wife loses her right of free speech because of his job.

But only if it's speech you don't like, right.

So his wife loses her right of free speech because of his job.

But only if it's speech you don't like, right.
She can say what she wants. She can write a big ol Op-Ed about it if she wants.

He cannot have something like that displayed at his residence because it violates ethics rules. If she has those views, then he needs to recuse himself from every 2020 election-related case so as not to have a conflict of interest or perceived conflict of interest.

Samuel Alito is a Supeme Court justice, and that job comes with an extremely high degree of public trust. Breaking of that public trust in certain ways can be considered a high crime and is grounds for impeachment and removal. Clarence Thomas should’ve been impeached and removed already, frankly.

We had SCOTUS justices in the past who took this so seriously that they wouldn’t even put dinner reservations under their own name because if they were given preferential treatment at the restaurant it could look like a gift. Nowadays SCOTUS justices take bribes and openly side with certain litigants and you don’t care as long as your side “wins.”

also known as the Bob Menedez gold bar defense, my wife hid our financial problems from me and had family gold in her locked walk in closet that I was totally unaware of.
Menedez took a book out of Duncan Hunter's page.

Pathetic.
1. You think someone who doxxed on here is a "great poster" because they share your political views.
2. You accuse people of doing "serious time for serious crimes" who disagree with your political views. On a karate forum.

You don't think it's pathetic to describe a call for decency and honor to be a loss of freedom of speech?

So you think anyone that disagrees with doesn't deserve freedom of speech.

Decency is only views you agree with.

You have the right to believe what you want it doesn't make your view the right one.

Like I said I know I'm on the right path when people like you hate me and have to try to put me in box that doesn't fit.
It's a box that does fit. You are a zealous supporter of the most overtly fascist president in modern American history. To find a more fascist president we'd have to go back to the 1800s and the likes of Andrew Jackson, who led extermination campaigns against native Americans.

Let me help you out with understanding this topic, since it seems to elude you.

Here is Umberto Eco's 14 points of ur-fascism, maybe you should try reading some scholarship so you can actually be educated re: the things you talk about? Isn't that a wild concept? -
DM6dj_yWsAYwcr5.jpg

1. Cult of tradition - "Men should be the bread earners. Women stay at home. blah blah blah" CHECK

2. Rejection of modernism "modernity is degenerate! I hate trans people! I hate gay people! I hate that modernity is normalizing these people!" CHECK

3. Pretty classic for modern MAGA. No thought behind any of their major policies or actions. The Republicans spent decades working to stack the supreme court via the federalist society, and overturn Roe V Wade, and now they're panicking over the political fallout from it. They literally didn't even think one single step beyond what happens after you successfully overturn Roe V Wade. CHECK

4. CHECK CHECK CHECK easy CHECK. Trump himself is the shining example of this one. Every single one of his allies that doesnt 1000% support him, gets immediately turned on, trashed, and cast out of the movement. This is also why you never see Trump supporters disagreeing with him or offering serious criticism, EVER. Because disagreeing with Trump = treason. Meanwhile, the left is a coalition of multiple different political ideologies constantly in a power struggle with one another. There are no different political ideologies on the right - there are only degrees of fascism.

5. Another, very very easy one to check. "I hate trans people! I hate gay people! I hate atheists! I hate black people! I hate Mexicans! I hate everyone that doesn't look and think like me!" - meanwhile the left is a rainbow coalition of people from all walks of life and the republican party is the party of white religious people.

6. "Appeal to social frustration" - yet again, an extremely easy one to check off. This is the core of MAGA - appealing to social frustration. Undeserving black people are taking your jobs! Trannies are reading books in libraries!!!

7. Probably the easiest and most obvious one on this entire list right? Would you even disagree with this point? "The deep state is secretly conspiring to personally take down Trump! They rigged the voting machines and stole the election!! Multiple DA's from multiple states are secretly conspiring to charge Trump with crimes he didn't commit!" CHECKKKKKK

8. "Democrats are weak beta males, trannies and gays. Also - they're so fucking intelligent and powerful that they stole an entire presidential election!" CHECK

9. "Fight like hell!!!" "Take the country back!!!" "Civil war is coming!!!!" "We're not just going to sit back and let this election be stolen!!!". Any republican that isn't a frothing rabid zealot for the movement gets cast out. Check.

10. "Welfare queens!" "God damn Venezuelan refugees!" "I like my veteran's that don't get captured!" Another, extremely easy and obvious one to check off. Hatred for the weak and unfortunate is a core tenet of MAGA.

11. This one is obvious to me, but its hard to give a definitive example of. But I think it's fairly obvious that MAGA has severe main-character syndrome. That's why we see so many different right-wing "heroes" get elevated to that status by your media and your base. Ashley Babbit. Kyle Rittenhouse. The Q Anon "shaman". Q "himself". Many others I won't bother to name. You guys don't see your political movement as a collective of people, collectively working towards a collective goal. It's based around this notion of "heroes" "rising up" and taking a "heroic" action against the enemy. An easy check for me. But I get its a little bit more esoteric than the other points.

12. Another easy one that I don't think you would even dispute right? Trump is a "macho man" (literally walks out to rallies with the song playing). He's all about projecting strength, and machismo. That's why his fanbase is so obsessed with depicting him as a ripped superhero. CHECK

13. Yet another obvious and easy one to check off. This is Trump's whole shtick. "They're coming after the American people, I'm just standing in the way!" "I'm for the forgotten men and women of this country!" Oh really Trump? You're for the common man right? So why did you raise my taxes? Why didn't you do anything to raise the stagnant wages of Americans? Why didn't you fix our healthcare situation? Why didn't you do one single thing to improve the lives of the common man? Selective fake populism? Check check check buddy boy.

14. Yeah another really, really easy one. Trump loves inventing thought-canceling cliches and phrases that his cultists will mindlessly repeat without thinking. "Democrat lawfare!" - newspeak.

I'm fully aware that you lack the attention-span, education, and self-awareness to read this and actually reflect on it. But I wanted to write up a point-by-point breakdown of exactly how Trump and MAGA are fascists by definition for any lurkers that might be curious.

Last edited:
So you think anyone that disagrees with doesn't deserve freedom of speech.

Decency is only views you agree with.
No, I think everyone deserves freedom of speech. Learn to read better.

And decency is decency. You're projecting. You think everyone else is as unprincipled as you are.

Back