Media Justin Gaethje: Do Bronx had his shot and didn’t show up for the rematch. It is what it is.

Love Charles, but I agree.

Plus, the first fight was pretty one-sided.

Hopefully Justin can put up a better scrap.

He definitely needs to keep it standing, as he has kind of shit grappling on the ground.

But Khabib did say that Gaethje hit the hardest that he's faced.

Love Charles, but I agree.

Plus, the first fight was pretty one-sided.

Hopefully Justin can put up a better scrap.

He definitely needs to keep it standing, as he has kind of shit grappling on the ground.

But Khabib did say that Gaethje hit the hardest that he's faced.
I'm a bigger fan of Oliveira but this is Gaethje's moment. Let Oliveira fight Arman so it would remove all doubts if he beats Arman. Loser of Gaethje/Islam can fight the loser of Oliveira/Arman.

This fight is more intriguing than Max vs Gaethje even though Max is my favorite fighter.
Gaethje is in the zone right now and he deserves this last shot.

I would love to see Arman vs Charles, that would really answer a lot of questions tbh.

This fight is more intriguing than Max vs Gaethje even though Max is my favorite fighter.

I would love to see Arman vs Charles, that would really answer a lot of questions tbh.

And if Charles wins, people will complain that the fight should have never happened, like with Dariush... We need fresh match ups.

On the feet the counter striking game if both men are at 100% (looking at Gaethje since he goes buck wild sometimes) then the Feint battle and battle of who can set up yhe sneakiest trap will be fantastic.

I think Gaethje can upset Islam since he's shown the scramble and takedown ability to hold his own defensively against everybody except Khabib.

My biggest worry is despite matching up well everywhere imo Gaethje has literally no BJJ skills and it's hard thinking he can survive much of Islam's ground game like poor Green, Dober and Hooker since Islam is a very methodical grappler.

The Max fight is a rumor I never believed. Gaethje locked up a title shot after his last two wins. It was just a matter of when he was going to get it.

So Justin considers his two title fight performances as showing up?
Well, since he actually showed up to the fights instead of pulling out, yea.
I like patient Gaethje's chances much more than his last two chances against Islam, whose chin we've seen cracked, so it's a much more winnable fight than Khabib at the time for Justin.

Well, since he actually showed up to the fights instead of pulling out, yea.
I like patient Gaethje's chances much more than his last two chances against Islam, whose chin we've seen cracked, so it's a much more winnable fight than Khabib at the time for Justin.
I like watching Justin fight but for a dude who wears glasses he’s not exactly a deep thinker.

I like watching Justin fight but for a dude who wears glasses he’s not exactly a deep thinker.
Oh not at all, and I do believe that's why we love him. But he has shown improvements in his game since his Olives loss, and he may have realized that he hit a ceiling since he lost to the last two champions while having the skills on paper to beat both. He was clipped by Chucky while being lazy and tied into a pretzel by Khabib for assuming his TDD would just hold up. With Fizzy and Porier, he is showing more measure in his pace, and I do hope Justin becomes champion since he's such a great representative of the sport to casuals and hardcores alike.

Back