Justin Gaethje Low Fight IQ

More than poor IQ, Gaethje has bad luck

Hes an inside fighter but it was pretty obvious he could not leg kick or get inside without taking a licking for it

his last choice was to go iut on his shield and you cannot give him shit for it dummy

He fucked up my 10 fight parlay. I'm big mad. Why they chose to have a technical fight with Holloway instead of attacking the leg and then taking some shots or just making it dirty was baffling. Not that it probably would have changed anything, but it did suck that he got a broken nose in the first round and the eye pokes. Holloway did look super dialed in tonight, I'm happy for him. He did a great job dealing with the damaged leg and somehow still using his movement to manage Justin's attacks. And of course that ending. That was an absolutely epic moment.

I had an 8 man parlay. Got all 7 but Chucky Olives fucked me. Would have won a grand. I'm pissed.

Typical gaethje performance really. Homer Simpson is back.

Justin just comes across as a real simpleton. Anything more complicated than low kicks and 1-2s is too much for him lol

That's his instincts. He always bangs. Max tricked him.

Typical gaethje performance really. Homer Simpson is back.

Justin just comes across as a real simpleton. Anything more complicated than low kicks and 1-2s is too much for him lol

Yeah, a head kick is a real brain spasm for him.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

His uppercuts also are way too high IQ for him

6c940b3d4cadf2a08b925e31d94181ffa269310e.gif

He's gotta have some of the lowest fight IQ I've ever witnessed. Why did he let Max draw him into standing and banging the last ten seconds when he's tired as f and got pieced up all fight with a broken nose?

The chances of him winning the fight at that point were almost nil so going for broke in that situation was a bad idea. Now he won't be able to take a punch the same way.

SMH

Gangsta way to go out tho.

Well KO was the only way he wins and he actually landed a similar one but didn't have the power in the exchange.

At the end of day Justin was compromised at the end of round 1 and really struggled from that point.

You must hate Gaethje or something. He was tired, broken nose, and half way to lala land when he was exchanging. He wasn't hurting anyone at that point. He didn't even have power in his punches anymore.

That last 10 seconds was him committing career suicide.
Don't forget the compromised vision.

He's gotta have some of the lowest fight IQ I've ever witnessed. Why did he let Max draw him into standing and banging the last ten seconds when he's tired as f and got pieced up all fight with a broken nose?

The chances of him winning the fight at that point were almost nil so going for broke in that situation was a bad idea. Now he won't be able to take a punch the same way.

SMH

Gangsta way to go out tho.
Nah you're wrong Gaethje threw a ton of leg kicks and that was his biggest advantage /weapon in this fight ans Max took them all I actually can't believe it.
You must hate Gaethje or something. He was tired, broken nose, and half way to lala land when he was exchanging. He wasn't hurting anyone at that point. He didn't even have power in his punches anymore.

That last 10 seconds was him committing career suicide.
Whaaat? Max was coming at him hard regardless Justin was lucky Max was nice enough to give him a warning.

So glad Max exposed him. He was never that good just got lucky with Dustin once

That was more Max risking it all for nothing when he basically already had the W.(it was badass though)

Justin has always fought like that, thats why people love him, me included.
Plus that was his last shot of winning.

Well Justin who's best work is done in close and setting up power strikes with stiff jabs, stayed on the outside and used kicks to the midsection that halted his momentum and pushed him backward the entire fight. Really retarded lol

Back