Media Justin Gaethje Opens Up About Max Holloway Fight at UFC 300 (With Cliffs).

So much better than the “I hurt my ____ in camp” etc excuses. It was a great fight by 2 great fighters.

i wonder how JG comes back from this one.

I think he'll be OK. I think everyone accepts it was a special performance by Max and he had 2 great wins before this fight. He is 35 though and he'll be out for a bit now... I dunno who I'd match him up with next. Oliveira rematch?

Was this before or after he said he couldn't perform at his best because his body didn't see Max as a threat?

Justin Gaethje stopped by the Dan LeBeTard Show's MMA Hangout to answer some questions about his UFC 300 fight with Max Holloway.

Gaethje's Thoughts About Fight Week:

The Fight Itself:

Max's Ability Versus His Perception of Him Before the Fight:

About Leg Kicks He Landed on Holloway:

His Thoughts on the First Round:

On His Fight Cardio
:

On the Eye Pokes/Fight Awareness:

On the Infamous Last Ten Seconds:

There's quite a bit more, but most of the interview which focuses on the fight takes place in the first ten minutes.

Thanks for the cliffs! Cheers to Justin -- win, lose, or draw he gives everything he has.

Gaethje is pure class, pure warrior and gained more respect on top of the respect he already won.

All Hail @Substance Abuse

<Oku03>

Those aren't just a cliff,
those are summaries.

Talk about going above & beyond.

We'd be content with a single sentence cliff.
Other new TS's take note.

When users bitch about cliffs,
we are talking the most basic points of the repost/video.
Example:
- max gameplan was unexpected
- broken nose hurt, didn't wreck his cardio

- eyepokes happen, no excuses

Substance... you are not just valued,
You Are Sherdog.

Thank you.

I think he'll be OK. I think everyone accepts it was a special performance by Max and he had 2 great wins before this fight. He is 35 though and he'll be out for a bit now... I dunno who I'd match him up with next. Oliveira rematch?
I don't normally care for rematches but that's a Perfect matchup imo. Both are coming off of loses and either fighter could win. It would be an exciting fight again as well.

Last edited:
Justin Gaethje stopped by the Dan LeBeTard Show's MMA Hangout to answer some questions about his UFC 300 fight with Max Holloway.

The Fight Itself:

On His Fight Cardio
:

There's quite a bit more, but most of the interview which focuses on the fight takes place in the first ten minutes.

Incredible job with the cliffs. Thank you.

The Fight Itself:

On His Fight Cardio
:

Great vid. Cool guy, honest, down to earth answers.
A ild stat was 80 interviews on fight week - damn!
Thx to u and of course @Pancake Sprawl for putting us on.

i love justin, and fighters like him. i’m gonna be sad when he’s not around anymore. hopefully they can get him in for one more title shot.

The Fight Itself:

On His Fight Cardio
:

Thanks for the cliffs, Sub

Back