K-1 World MAX March 20th Triller TV PPV

I knew from the beginning that I didn't like the poor matchmaking of the finalists. I think only the quarters will look better.

The next fight could be massive if Kacper Muszynski confirms.

BRUTAL knockout in Karimian/Liu Ce. Multiple knockdowns before that too. Karimian lost a fair few brain cells there.

Edit: then a nasty spinning backfist KO in the Akimov/Nakajima fight.

Card delivers.

Last edited:
I knew from the beginning that I didn't like the poor matchmaking of the finalists. I think only the quarters will look better.

The next fight could be massive if Kacper Muszynski confirms.
I’m not able to watch at the moment.
Was the decision right?

All the Japanese are eliminated! The next card is going to have a real issue selling tickets... (saw the crowd for this one and it was already not good!)

Was the decision right?

Yeah Stoyan was winning but dropped at last second. 10-8 must round mean no win. Maybe he can be in wild card.

Lmao. Satsified with the win. Still want Liu to fight somebody better, I don't think he's been tested

All the Japanese are eliminated! The next card is going to have a real issue selling tickets... (saw the crowd for this one and it was already not good!)
K-1 will stack prelims with a million japanese guys you never heard of again lol...another 10 hour event, lots of tickets sold, but few peoplei n audience almost the entire time.

Anyways where's that Megatron dork talking about ONE. Luca beat one of the few notable kickboxers in oen and he just got SPANKED by the K-1 champ's leftovers.
Remi Parra did better compared to him lmao. Too bad for Parra though. Should have gotten the belt last year.

Thananchai got screwed over in decision, typical K-1. He didn't really show anything to suggest he'd win in a tournament though..
Yuki Egawa won by robbery too. Good, I like that guy.
Taito Gunji vs Mongolchi was good fight.

Koya Urabe is so washed. If his chin held up better he would have destroyed that other guy.

Last edited:
Was the decision right?

I thought Stoyan won the first 2 rounds. They were competitive, but definitely Stoyan. With the kd in the third round, it should have been a draw. Certainly k-1 has given draws in fights that weren't nearly as close. For instance, Thananchai dominated the majority of his fight (probably wining all 3 rounds imo) but lost in thatextra round.

Did any of you guys check out the post fight press conference? Sina accused Ce of being a Jucie head<lmao>. Sina comes on 8 minutes in-

Did any of you guys check out the post fight press conference? Sina accused Ce of being a Jucie head<lmao>. Sina comes on 8 minutes in-

Dude just does not know how to mentally handle losing. It's very cringey when someone who is at the level he claims he is can't just admit that they were not the better man that night -- at the very least, do the generic "yeah I got caught/I didn't feel 100%/whatever, we're going to go back to the drawing board and work on everything". I hope he continues to fail upward and we end up getting to see him be cannibalized by someone like Rajabzadeh or Maslobojev

Sina is hilarious. I hope K-1 feeds him a few more fat Japanese guys to build up his confidence, then set him up against someone who's actually good so we can see his breakdown again.
Only iranian I've seen waring a 2nd Amendment "Come and take it" T shirt. hahahahahah
Relevant pfp too

Back