Social Kamala Harris xanned out rambling megathread

Picking her also stopped her from calling him the old white racist that he is.

She basically extorted him into the job.
"Hey how about instead of calling you out constantly for being a racist you just pick me and then you'll have identity armor"?

Shit is actually embarrassing

Here was the other "Leading" candidate

This clip never gets old.... Watching her facial expression.

Cunt cunt cunt cunt.

I despise this woman. Like, I literally hate her for what she represents.
She’s so empty nothing authentic about her it’s disturbing. She only is the VP because of her skin color isn’t that racism ? Lol

She’s so empty nothing authentic about her it’s disturbing. She only is the VP because of her skin color isn’t that racism ? Lol
Kept people locked up for offenses she herself has admitted to and laughed about, and now has the balls to pander to that exact same crowd? Bitch has zero integrity or a moral compass. A despicable human being.

But I guess she was her job? Crazy that this is just being glossed over.

Kept people locked up for offenses she herself has admitted to and laughed about, and now has the balls to pander to that exact same crowd? Bitch has zero integrity or a moral compass. A despicable human being.

But I guess she was her job? Crazy that this is just being glossed over.

Have you ever complained about anyone else as being too hard on criminals?

Just doesn't seem like something you would complain about.

What do YOU mean, "you people"?!;)

k3doTVTf_400x400.jpg

Have you ever complained about anyone else as being too hard on criminals?

Just doesn't seem like something you would complain about.
- She kept people locked up past their release dates.
- She admitted to smoking pot while keeping people locked up for weed related crimes.
- I'm pro decriminalization.
- Lots of shit used to be illegal that should never have been.
- Legality does not dictate my morality.
- I don't partake so this opinion doesn't come a selfish perspective.

- She kept people locked up past their release dates.
- She admitted to smoking pot while keeping people locked up for weed related crimes.
- I'm pro decriminalization.
- Lots of shit used to be illegal that should never have been.
- Legality does not dictate my morality.
- I don't partake so this opinion doesn't come a selfish perspective.

I am just curious if you have ever criticized anyone else for being too hard on criminals? If yes, who?

I am just curious if you have ever criticized anyone else for being too hard on criminals? If yes, who?
Nothing comes to mind. Could be because she's such a high profile person and I don't think weed ever should have been illegal and she's so blatant with her hypocrisy.

How's this? I think blasphemy laws are idiotic. I think the very idea of criminalizing homosexuality is reprehensible. Qatar's rules governing conduit of visiting soccer players is inexcusable. I do not support any of those activities being illegal and so making criminals of people.

Everyone who has to get on a public stage has their gaffs and word salad moments, but that seems to be the only thing she is capable of doing.

I think she should be cut some slack for the yellow school bus remark.

She's nostalgic for a time where they were a regular occurrence in her life.

Since didn't have little kids of her own and she became a step mom when they were too old to ride a school bus, they haven't been a regular part of her life.

Heck, I became giddy when my kid was able to ride a yellow school bus when we moved back to the US.

Back