Elections Kamala Harris

the absence of democrats, especially the usual ones is very concerning. why won't they comment on kamala's abilities as VP as well as her calling biden a racist and a predator?

but with trump it's not a chaotic arena that's hard to judge, it's all logic and facts driven by level-headed participants...

not sure what you mean by this?

Trump's popularity is extremely random. There is no logic behind his fandom.

not sure what you mean by this?

Trump's popularity is extremely random. There is no logic behind his fandom.

my bad bro. i heard your comment as a justification for not being able to judge the biden admin.

Last edited:
They needed someone more repellant then Joe Biden. It's not rocket science.

A bride would never let the bridesmaid upstage her.

Biden’s choice of Kamala seems to have been a better decision than Trump made in picking Pence. At least a significant portion of the Dem electorate isn’t literally calling for her death.

How is she VP?

She called Biden a racist pervert in the primaries, she was a heavy handed prosecutor and locked up minorities well past the MAXIMUM of teh allowance . She isn't black, yet she claims to be, she can't speak, like, at all, unless it is worthless gobblygok, and she cackles. What are her attributes? What has she done as Border Czar? What the fuck has she done, and where the fuck did she go?

@Jack V Savage answer?

they both suck, but I want to hear Jack

Because she's a woman of color, and it's "historic." That's pretty much it. There's nothing else that really qualifies her to hold such a position and it's evident by her disastrous and confusing speeches. She doesn't really do anything, and doesn't need to. She just needs to stand there and be "historic" for the length of Biden's term. Media leaves her alone and any criticism of her is met with accusations of racism.

A DEI hire they tried to use a fall guy for border issues. She is incompetent and they have hid her for the last year or so. A terrible public speaker, and will disappear soon.

Biden wanted Whitmer. But, was vetoed by his campaign staff.

Jill was upset Harris was chosen.

I don't think much people like her, she has the lowest ratings and her family has a history of owning slaves.

1. She is black
2. She is a woman
3. She sucked a lot of dicks.
4. She hates Trump.

These are her qualifications.

Wasn’t there a guy who freaked out and had his account banned, then came back and tried casting spells on demons on @Jack V Savage , and then preceded to get banned for real.
No, he freaked out and cast the spell first, and then got banned (I mean, he was a returning banned poster--and legendary OT kook--but he had lasted in his new one a while).

A DEI hire they tried to use a fall guy for border issues. She is incompetent and they have hid her for the last year or so. A terrible public speaker, and will disappear soon.
That's wrong all around. Her assignment with regard to the "border issues" was to address demand for asylum at the root, by securing private investment in Northern Triangle countries and encouraging political reforms. It was sleazy Republicans who misrepresented her job as "border security" because they thought they could more effectively attack her on the issue than Biden.

That's wrong all around. Her assignment with regard to the "border issues" was to address demand for asylum at the root, by securing private investment in Northern Triangle countries and encouraging political reforms. It was sleazy Republicans who misrepresented her job as "border security" because they thought they could more effectively attack her on the issue than Biden.
1. Kamala was absolutely a hire because she is female and black Biden admitted it publicly. That was what he wanted and that is what he chose. That is a fact on public record.
2. I never said border security. Her job was to assess the issue and hand out checks in aid. She never visited the border, even made a joke about it. Her pollical trip did nothing, a failure. Don't need a republican to make that up, we are seeing the fruits of her action now. Why would you defend that? The situation is a mess.
3. Biden absolutely hung her out to dry as he believed he was never going to solve the issue. He doesn't see it as an issue.

You always find a way to blame a republican. Your side has become a joke. Even when something is obvious, you can't admit it. She is an idiot.

You want me to post the video proof? Her response to not going to the border? "I have never been to Europe either, giggle giggle"
How about explaining Russia invading Ukraine? Borderline special needs.

1. Kamala was absolutely a hire because she is female and black Biden admitted it publicly. That was what he wanted and that is what he chose. That is a fact on public record.
2. I never said border security. Her job was to assess the issue and hand out checks in aid. She never visited the border, even made a joke about it. Her pollical trip did nothing, a failure. Don't need a republican to make that up, we are seeing the fruits of her action now. Why would you defend that? The situation is a mess.
3. Biden absolutely hung her out to dry as he believed he was never going to solve the issue. He doesn't see it as an issue.
Why would she visit the border? Like, what does that have to do with trying to get more investment in the Northern Triangle (which she has, BTW)? The point is that you claimed that the Biden administration was looking at her as a fall guy, but the Biden administration never said she was in charge of border security -- that's just a dishonest talking point from Republicans. And the last point is insane. Republicans have been fighting against any kind of action to improve the border because they think they benefit politically from it being perceived as a problem. Of course Biden has been working on it.

You always find a way to blame a republican. Your side has become a joke. Even when something is obvious, you can't admit it. She is an idiot.
I don't have a side. And I was correcting your misconception.

Which part of my post indicated that I "like her?" Biden choosing her or Biden winning the election?

Here's a question, why do you have the intellectual capabilities of a six year old?

<36>
Yes, see above. All these clowns sound like they dropped out before completing grade ten.

Back