Kamaru is better than GSP

20190228083203_gsp217640.JPG

You think GSP does any better against Marty, Colby and Burns?

I'm confident Georges is better than Woodley.
I'm confident Georges beats up Woodley, out-works Woodley, out grapples and out boxes Woodley.
I'm confident Woodley never could go 5 rounds with Georges.

We know for a fact Usman is a better fighter than Hughes, that's not even a question. He's bigger, more conditioned, a more advanced striker, just as powerful if not more, what he lacks in Jits he makes up for in a solid reach and height advantage. Terrible matchup for Hughes in an actual fight.

I guess the only argument is if Usman is "greater" than Hughes based on accomplished relative to their era. Usman had one of the greatest UFC win streaks of all time, the longest UFC WW win streak in history in fact. Why do you think Hughes is better than Kamaru all time? Hughes does have some great wins against guys like Sherk, GSP, Penn, Trigg, Newton, and Sakurai, but you could argue beating Colby is as big a win as anyone Hughes ever fought considering the circumstances (undersized BJ penn who had no business fighting at WW & a very young GSP).
TL; DR

Hughes would take him behind the barn and pound him

Lmao Uscans resume is a recycling center. Colby is some moron who is more interested in storming the capital than being champ, masvidal is famous for some bogus belt after the rock gave a promo and fighting kimbos homie in a backyard. Lol at Strickland.

LOL at that can mentioning Masvidal like he wasn't a career journeyman @ LW when GSP was fighting.

And Strickland was 5-3 @ WW. The weight cut drained him horribly he was never even close to a ranked fighter @ WW and got spinning wheel kicked out of the division by Elizeu. Strong historical revisionism from that low IQ poster.

I would give Woodley 4th spot for sure. 4 defenses against great competition.
Fair point. I don’t disagree. I think there’s a version of Johnny Hendricks that may be able to beat anybody else on my list but obviously, that was a narrow window and pre USADA. He was very close to beating GSP and a good matchup stylistically to compete with almost anyone at WW.

That being said, I’m glad Robbie beat him. He was a whiner, full of excuses and full of something else too apparently.

We know for a fact Usman is a better fighter than Hughes, that's not even a question. He's bigger, more conditioned, a more advanced striker, just as powerful if not more, what he lacks in Jits he makes up for in a solid reach and height advantage. Terrible matchup for Hughes in an actual fight.

I guess the only argument is if Usman is "greater" than Hughes based on accomplished relative to their era. Usman had one of the greatest UFC win streaks of all time, the longest UFC WW win streak in history in fact. Why do you think Hughes is better than Kamaru all time? Hughes does have some great wins against guys like Sherk, GSP, Penn, Trigg, Newton, and Sakurai, but you could argue beating Colby is as big a win as anyone Hughes ever fought considering the circumstances (undersized BJ penn who had no business fighting at WW & a very young GSP).
lol. Hughes would toss him out the octagon like a bale of hay

If I weren't lazy I would go through those old threads to see how many of you mocking Usman now were gassing him up saying he was better than GSP just days ago.

GSP had the striking and footwork not to get put on the fence and if he is put against the fence or if he used it to stand up he could get off it. Terrible match for Usman (and really anybody) at WW.

Lol at some of you that think Hughes would have beat Usman did you think that before tonight's fight gtfo any version of usman destroys Matt fkn hughes

GSP had the least memorable reign of any of the GOATs. Nothing really high light worthy in any of his WW fights post Serra

he's better at getting knocked out that's for sure

Back