Kamaru Usman reveals he once considered moving up to light heavyweight to dethrone Jan Blachowicz

Usman and Adesanya were born in the same country
The lamest excuse ever for ducking somebody. Americans have never fought Americans? Russians? Brazilians?

Imagine if either Cyborg or Nunes refused their superfight because the other was born in the same country.

LOL.

Lmaooo what a laughable statement from Usman

Based on his interviews and tweets I think he might be auditioning for Dana White’s replacement.

Although I believe that weight classes are there for a reason, I also think that styles make fights. If he solely focused on wrestling, idk...it'd make the fight interesting. If he was trying to stand and trade, I don't see that ending well for him. A couple leg kicks to the body might do him in.

The lack of respect for Jan is crazy. Everyone is hoping for their own GSP/ Bisping moment.

The lamest excuse ever for ducking somebody. Americans have never fought Americans? Russians? Brazilians?

Imagine if either Cyborg or Nunes refused their superfight because the other was born in the same country.

LOL.
Apples to oranges, you can't compare them to Russians, Americans and Brazilians (the 3 countries with the largest number of fighters by far).

There are only 4 Nigerians in the entire UFC and they are all in different divisions. Usman and Adesanya don't want to take each other's belts because they support each other and like the fact a fellow countryman holds a belt.

Also you can't call it ducking when neither of them wants the fight. They obviously don't give a shit if you think they should fight.

Gets hurt by former lightweight Burns
Gets hurt by light welterweight feather fisted Colby

Thinks he can beat light heavy weight Jan......
I agree to an extent but that argument has its flaws. Israel got hurt twice by a career welterweight in Kelvin and Jan didn't hurt him at all in their 5 round fight.

I think it's a bold statement and a fun one as well. Why not?

Apples to oranges, you can't compare them to Russians, Americans and Brazilians (the 3 countries with the largest number of fighters by far).

There are only 4 Nigerians in the entire UFC and they are all in different divisions. Usman and Adesanya don't want to take each other's belts because they support each other and like the fact a fellow countryman holds a belt.

Also you can't call it ducking when neither of them wants the fight. They obviously don't give a shit if you think they should fight.
Hogwash!

Jan should call him out. Pity he is too nice for a good call out.

Marty considered moving to LHW to avoid getting smeshed by Khamzat.

The his is pure delusion but at least he’s not like Colby trying to fight guys in lower weight classes

Back