Media Kamaru Usman thinks that...........

I mean most nigerians are fairly patriotic so most of them would probably be cheering for him and there is indeed a big diaspora In the UK.
But after that rocky-esque comeback and English fans/Jamaican fans or whatever based in the UK probably will cheer for Leon so idk about that, sounds a bit like a reach also assuming that everyone that is african automatically supports him seems a bit like a reach tbh

2.5 more Nigerians in UK than Jamaicans (source: statista dot com)

8% is a huge number imo. 7% Jamaican.

I've been to London a couple times when I was young. Not sure how much I remember but I still have a lot of family over there.

It’s not really a huge number when you consider how diverse London is. Almost half the black population in the uk live in and around London

didn't usman also say when he heard the "USA" chants he thought everyone was cheering for him and not colby ?

the guy is either delusional or is playing 4D chess with his haters.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis) the next biggest group of people after English people in England?
I don’t have statistics to hand but I’d put good money on it that you’re right mate. I’ve got a Nigerian mate actually. I’ve got multiple Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladesh mates though. Especially in Manchester, the African community is big yeah but it’s not as big as the South Asian communities. Usman is just flapping his gums here, albeit Leon Edwards is not a big star in the UK. For the record, I like both guys, maybe Usman more tbf.

edit - just googled, SA is almost double the black community

that goes for both fighters though. Even during the fight Leon was getting hated on.
He threw like 70 strikes in 20+ mins

Lucky he didn't throw just 69 strikes though, right? ;)
Either way, Leon will defininitely be the crowd favorite on his home soil

giphy.gif

Usman=Fans lulzzzzz.

*Insert crowd reaction video when he is featured in the crowd*

Spoiler....*crickets*

Just because someone says something, doesn't mean they think it's true.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis) the next biggest group of people after English people in England?

Most definitely, the south Asian community is probably about double that of the black community. The they generally don’t get on either. There’s been ongoing riots in Leicester between Indian and Pakistani brits. It’s been kicking off since they played each other at cricket at the end of last month. Riots over a game of cricket ffs. Or at least that the excuse. Fuckin geo-politics playing out in a medium sized English city.

Back