PBP Karate Combat 45: Rockhold vs. Schilling 4/20 11AM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (Fight Pass / YouTube)

I'm rooting for Pakistan to win the entire thing btw

who are u rooting for
always interested in a sanda guy. I was hoping that's what they meant when they said wushu and it was.

can the people standing outside the pit even see anything? feel like they're just seeing these little guys heads bobbing around

has there even been like a gassed out heavyweight that barely made it up to the stool inbetween rounds?

they should have little drones that haul them up out of the pit after rounds. This little micro-hillsprint they have to do has got to go

they should have little drones that haul them up out of the pit after rounds. This little micro-hillsprint they have to do has got to go

at least throw down a rope or something so they can climb back up

a new show like this should be experimenting with everything imo before they are completely set in their ways on how to do things

Pakistani guy probably looks like what one of the three wise men in Jerusalem looked like

The Youtube stream was lagging way too much, had to give up on it, will try for the main event

Youtube sucks so bad now with the constant ad breaks. They have the nerve to shove these commercials in during a live event, in the middle of a fight. Pricks.

can the people standing outside the pit even see anything? feel like they're just seeing these little guys heads bobbing around
Tim missed a lot of sick shit because of that fence

images

Youtube sucks so bad now with the constant ad breaks. They have the nerve to shove these commercials in during a live event, in the middle of a fight. Pricks.

Since I watch a ton of Youtube I got Premium, worth it in my opinion

Ad blocker, bro.

Man, do I love a good judo throw!

Back