PBP Karate Combat 45: Rockhold vs. Schilling 4/20 11AM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (Fight Pass / YouTube)

gotta love complete slap mismatches like that
The funny thing is you can see the big guy flinch and absorb the tiny blow while the kid stood there and took the entire thing (not that flinching would have helped).

The funny thing is you can see the big guy flinch and absorb the tiny blow while the kid stood there and took the entire thing (not that flinching would have helped).

in Khabibs voice

"you think tattoos is gonna help u?"

Who's the biggest piece of sh*t between them two in a 'biggest d*ckhead' contest would you say? They rank up there with Dave Leduc but have nothing for Badr Hari <lmao>
I'd have to go with Schilling because I'm not aware of Rockhold sucker punching randoms at a bar lol.

What did Dave Leduc do? I missed out on whatever he did.

For me it's the opposite... grappling matches in a striking event, kill me now... 🥱 😴
At first I wasn't interested in ONE, but then I realized there's just as much grappling in their cards as in the UFC because UFC has basically become shitty kickboxing.

lol I'm just a junkie looking for their next fix.

This ring/cage/pit - whatever is interesting :)

lol closed captioning really struggling with GSP's accent: "she's gonna say yes wrestlers"

lol you've got a real talent for avatars that sting
cea80c37945185.5751026168332.gif

A compliment, act cool 😊

"In September 2020, Schilling posted an Instagram Live video showing himself kicking a homeless man on a street, and claiming that he attacked the man after finding the victim using a sex toy in the showers of Schilling's gym"
(different incident below)

Hoping this guy gets knocked out!

Back