News Karine Silva vs Ariane Lipski April 27

She looked a bit tired in the third yesterday, thats something to keep in mind.
Overall good display from both girls, wmma is getting better, little by little

That was only the 3rd time she's ever been in a 3rd round in 22 fights, and only the 6th time she's been out of the 1st round as well, so it wasn't really normal for her at all lol.

That was only the 3rd time she's ever been in a 3rd round in 22 fights, and only the 6th time she's been out of the 1st round as well, so it wasn't really normal for her at all lol.
You are right. But as she is an explosive fighter, she got to learn to pace herself a bit.
Imagine a 5rds fights with someone like Fiorot.
That being said, she has time to improve.

She's gonna struggle with anyone who puts the pace on her. Erin can do that, but I don't think Erin really has the skills to back that pressure up. Most likely she'll get her down but then there's a good chance Karine finds a sub from there.

I'd be extremely shocked if Karine subbed Erin
I do think Erin would struggle to get the TD and could well lose though

You are right. But as she is an explosive fighter, she got to learn to pace herself a bit.
Imagine a 5rds fights with someone like Fiorot.
That being said, she has time to improve.

Yeh, she's not made for 5 rounds.

Lipski won the 3rd on two cards, and it was after 2 rounds where Karine was having her way and setting the pace.

I've been a big fan of Karine for a while, but at some point she's not going to be able to control the fight or end it early, and some girl is gonna wear her out and expose her.

Maybe she can improve, but she's 30 now and with a lot of fights on her. I never see girls really improving their cardio by the amount that Karine is going to need to be a champion level fighter.

We'll see though.

I'd be extremely shocked if Karine subbed Erin
I do think Erin would struggle to get the TD and could well lose though

Erin is overrated.

Karine has lots of subs where the girls are pressuring her and she just slaps something on. She's very good at those.

Erin would probably wear her down though.

Would be a great fight.

Yeh, she's not made for 5 rounds.

Lipski won the 3rd on two cards, and it was after 2 rounds where Karine was having her way and setting the pace.

I've been a big fan of Karine for a while, but at some point she's not going to be able to control the fight or end it early, and some girl is gonna wear her out and expose her.

Maybe she can improve, but she's 30 now and with a lot of fights on her. I never see girls really improving their cardio by the amount that Karine is going to need to be a champion level fighter.

We'll see though.
Being a can crusher in Brazil does not make for a well conditioned fighter with stamina and endurance

Being a can crusher in Brazil does not make for a well conditioned fighter with stamina and endurance

Yeh, not at all.

Most of the girls she beat before she got the UFC either didn't have winning records, have won no fights, or barely had winning records.

Was sorta surprising how she finished her first 3 UFC opponents quickly.

Back