Karl Albrektsson signs with Bellator

good signing, hes got some decent experience for a young fighter

if Jiri Crosses over to Bellator, Bellator would have then taken all of the 205 pounders that RIZIN developed lol

Last edited:
Great signing, puts on exciting fights

Seems like guys Rizin develops are all leaving for UFC and Bellator.

You people are stupid. This is a horrid signing. There is no way on earth that American Commissions would ever allow him to fight with that glorious hair unbound. Americans just can't deal with the swedefro!

NINTCHDBPICT000509745207.jpg

You people are stupid. This is a horrid signing. There is no way on earth that American Commissions would ever allow him to fight with that glorious hair unbound. Americans just can't deal with the swedefro!

NINTCHDBPICT000509745207.jpg

Ripped Ben Askren lol

great signing and this was what i was hoping for. Bellator can use a fighter the caliber like Karl to further boost their lhw roster.

What is this kids background? IF it is Fake wrestling or WorldStar fighting then I know @FKA was the one who signed him...……..then I am not interested! IF he was grabbed by someone else, then I will take a look at him.

What is this kids background? IF it is Fake wrestling or WorldStar fighting then I know @FKA was the one who signed him...……..then I am not interested! IF he was grabbed by someone else, then I will take a look at him.

LMFAO

Exposed your lack of knowledge YET AGAIN WHAT A LOSER!!!

you don't know shit about mma in the US and now you openly admit you have no clue about good fighters outside the US either...

Do yourself a favor and watch some RIZIN events you fucking noob.

LMFAO

Exposed your lack of knowledge YET AGAIN WHAT A LOSER!!!

you don't know shit about mma in the US and now you openly admit you have no clue about good fighters outside the US either...

I just stated if he was actually good...Then you have nothing to do with picking him! BECASUE you are a moron and love shit fighters!

Do yourself a favor and watch some RIZIN events you fucking noob.

Learn how to use the site you toddler....^^^^^^^^

Though I would’ve rather seen him in the UFC, this is a good signing. Bellator’s 205 division looks pretty good.

From what I understand he have been training with Josh Barnett couple of times, so I guess a mix of Josh Barnetts style of fighting

I have a feeling the Bellator is going to steal the whole Rizin roster.

Guys, anyone knows is Swedish mma fighter Ludvig Albrektsson realted to Karl? Judging by photo at Tapology they look like a relatives.

Back