Social Kathy Hochul New York governor "Blacks" don't know what a computer is

My wife is black and has an enormous family. I spend a lot of time in the hood visiting many of them and travel a few times a year down south for massive family reunions and gatherings. As poor as some of them might be, single moms on section 8 etc…….. I think I’ve yet to see a black child 2-17 without a phone or tablet and many have gaming consoles. If anything I find phones more present and less monitored with black kids. They’re literally using tik tok and addicted Roblox (and doing other shit) by the age of 4-5.

One thing that I notice is these devices make the incentive to learn how to read and write much lower because they figure out how use microphone commands, text to speech and have every read to them (messages etc). I see 8-12 year old kids doing this. A few of my black nephews are really behind in reading and writing for their age now because of it. They’re pretty slick with technology, almost too slick.m that it’s having negative impacts on learning.

Even if she was saying something like “black children don’t have traditional desktop PC’s or laptops” a lot of people don’t have them now because they stuck to smart devices (which are still computers and access to technology). Before smart devices computers were fairly niche comparatively to smart devices (which literally everyone has).

m0vwb130b1201.jpg

At least Democrats care about Blacks because Blacks vote for them.

If Blacks didn't vote for Democrats, they may as well be White.

My wife is black and has an enormous family. I spend a lot of time in the hood visiting many of them and travel a few times a year down south for massive family reunions and gatherings. As poor as some of them might be, single moms on section 8 etc…….. I think I’ve yet to see a black child 2-17 without a phone or tablet and many have gaming consoles. If anything I find phones more present and less monitored with black kids. They’re literally using tik tok and addicted Roblox (and doing other shit) by the age of 4-5.

One thing that I notice is these devices make the incentive to learn how to read and write much lower because they figure out how use microphone commands, text to speech and have every read to them (messages etc). I see 8-12 year old kids doing this. A few of my black nephews are really behind in reading and writing for their age now because of it. They’re pretty slick with technology, almost too slick.m that it’s having negative impacts on learning.

Even if she was saying something like “black children don’t have traditional desktop PC’s or laptops” a lot of people don’t have them now because they stuck to smart devices (which are still computers and access to technology). Before smart devices computers were fairly niche comparatively to smart devices (which literally everyone has).
You can get free smartphones from the government, no CAP bruh LOL

- I dont know the woman. But i prsume she isnt intentionally racist. But even i kew what was a computer, years before touching one.

Every tv show or cartoon showed one. Bat-computer ine the 60's series?

But i've heard similar stupid things said for pandering people here. I dont think they wanted to sound ofensive, but always ends ofensive.

@Loiosh

Byrd's views changed considerably over the course of his life; by the early 2000s, he had completely renounced racism and segregation. Byrd was outspoken in his opposition to the Iraq War.

That's hilarious, all that fkkn bastard had to do was take off his KKK mask to effectively hide himself from you dumbasses.

So it counts when Byrd does it? How about when this guy does it?

The Orange Ogre has a pro-Black record (First Step Act, Funding of Black Colleges and Universities at record levels, Opportunity Zones) and background (awards, events, etc.), denounces racism, yet the Left Cult still makes the false claims about him repeatedly.

Here we have Hochul straight up being racist and the Leftists insta-forgive it or even worse try to act like it wasn't racist in the first place.

Pretty sure people only invest in opportunity zones in order to get a rerun on investment and not out of goodwill to the underlying area. Also every single president allocates money to historically black universities and colleges.

So it counts when Byrd does it? How about when this guy does it?

The Orange Ogre has a pro-Black record (First Step Act, Funding of Black Colleges and Universities at record levels, Opportunity Zones) and background (awards, events, etc.), denounces racism, yet the Left Cult still makes the false claims about him repeatedly.

Here we have Hochul straight up being racist and the Leftists insta-forgive it or even worse try to act like it wasn't racist in the first place.

Funny how you say this and yet crime, murders, farmer bankruptcies and drug overdose deaths all increased during his four years …..

Equality of Opportunity >>>> Equity of Outcome

The first is a realistic goal every politician (and citizen) should strive for

The second is a garbage Marxist concept that only leads to jealousy, envy and misery
Even "equality of opportunity" has quite a lot of wiggle room when it doesn't yield equality of outcome. The same standard for everyone is achievable, but then they slide it all the way down to calling it an unfair advantage to just have decent parents.

i just cant get over the fact that you have a black wife and thought it would be appropriate to name yourself afrobanana.....
<36>

It's a nineteen billion dollar project and two billion dollars worth went to MWBE firms. Who's being blocked?

I've been looking at articles about this and the predictable racist backlash is evident in the comments.

Half the 2.3 billion will be stolen.
End product will require a complete renovation by the white men owned companies.

Give a group of white men a pile of bricks and they'll build you city, give a group of black men a city and they'll leave you with a pile of bricks

Give it a year or two and us white guys will have to rebuild it.

I can already read the headlines about copper wire gone missing.

Bet it never gets completed and the money disappears into their pockets. I’ll wager 10k on this outcome.

Stay tuned for the biggest fraud heist ever in American History.

so we're all on board with building a 3d printed AI robot army?

seems easier

Back