News Kavanagh “It was going fantastic, really really good. I was really really happy. I wasn’t concerned”

He truly is the Irish Edmund

Is Kavanagh on the same recreational drugs as Conor or is he just retarded? Dude is exactly like Edmond.

If there's an MMA hall of shame for coaches, Kavanaugh is right up there with Edmund, Scott Norris's coach at UFC 2, Joe Son, and Fabia.

Connor was gassing, getting smacked in the head, and blew up his arms going for 2 guilotines he was never going to finnish.... If that is fantastic, then what is going badly?

Conor landed a few leg kicks, one cross and that's it

He got outboxed, outgrappled, beat up on the ground and everything was going well ?

Here is my theory:

John Kavanagh lost a lot of respect for McGregor after his post Mayweather meltdown. I think John says exactly what he needs to say to stay in Conor’s circle. Being associated with McGregor has propelled John’s career tremendously and I think he wants to ride the wave till McGregor calls it quit.

The fight was nowhere near over based on whatever successful Dustin had on the ground. Fighters have come back from infinitely worse scenarios.

Conor himself took more damage against Khabib in the second bout and his third was the most success of the fight.

The weidman silva fight ended similarly, you're 100% correct. However, that doesn't change the fact that what I've said here is the truth.

Those things were true with the Silva bout as well. But it would have been silly for his team to petition for a rematch if they valued his health. If Silva blew out his knee in his prime, most people wouldn't have considered that result definitive and petitioned for a rematch as well. That isn't the case here because there is a double standard with regards to McGregor.

If a boxer blew out their knee during a match, would that be considered a true loss? Absolutely not. Such logic would be pretty widely considered absurd.
Conors success in the 3rd round of the Khabib fight wasnt because he was making a coming back, it was because Khabib had taken his foot off the gas after the huge G&P 2nd round.

i am convinced only conor haters hanging around on sherdog these days

Kavanagh gave a spot on assessment. not sure what fight you boneheads were watching but I would suggest yawl watch it again and pay the fuck attention to whats really going on in there.

not a mark on his face.

Following MMA does a great job in showing fans the danger of surrounding yourself with yes men.

Anyone know what time the break happened? I saw it happened on elbow but can’t remember what time in the round that happened.

i am convinced only conor haters hanging around on sherdog these days

Kavanagh gave a spot on assessment. not sure what fight you boneheads were watching but I would suggest yawl watch it again and pay the fuck attention to whats really going on in there.

not a mark on his face.
LOL, you're clearly an idiot from a couple posts I've seen now. so we will just ignore the panic submission attempt. he knew he was in over his head, he was gassing, and dustin was putting in on, and dustin wasn't going to gas... delusion

Now unlike some people, I think it was a 10-9 rd, not 10-8. Having said that, Conor is a front-runner, his chances go down dramatically the longer the fight goes. If Conor doesn't at least hurt his opponent seriously in the 1st rd, his chances drop a lot. Conor landed some good shots but nothing that remotely put Dustin in real peril or danger. Its actually laughable that coach John said they were on their way to a 2nd rd finish. Its likely Conor would've been finished in rd 2 lol

Translation: "I'm a yes man and after speaking with my boss conor I was instructed to say this or lose my paycheck."

Jesus, Kavanagh is more delusional then Mcgregor. That leg break saved him from another embarrassing KO
I thought this at first, but now I think John is right. Conor should come out with the same strategy and cocky attitude he had in this fight.

I'm actually struggling to think of a worse coach than this dude

Any boxercise instructor at Planet Fitness would do a better job than this donkey
Hi my name is Josh Fabia and I can change your whole career

Somehow Conor did worse this fight than their second. He lost the clinch, got wrestled, and got hurt standing.

Also if throwing 5 leg kicks made his shin snap, it was gojng to snap sometime on the second too.

LOL, you're clearly an idiot from a couple posts I've seen now. so we will just ignore the panic submission attempt. he knew he was in over his head, he was gassing, and dustin was putting in on, and dustin wasn't going to gas... delusion

get the hell outta here with that shit, if you weren't such a narrow minded fucktard you would have seen the video from conor's coach explaining how they had been working on it since dp was susceptible to the guilly. they drilled that move over and over in practice and it simply came out in the fight. no wonder only conor haters are hanging out on sherdog these days. a bunch of baboons hanging out with other baboons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back