Social Kavanaugh's newest law clerk: daughter of his op-ed writer and one of his lone Yale Law supporters

Sorry your message got quoted accidentally. I was referring to the Alex toolbag. But I know... writing multiple sentences= coke to the small minded. Imagine if you had to read a legal document lol
You couldn’t. You can’t even tag the right people in a discussion. You’re hiding your stupidity behind bulk writing and fancy words yet none of it makes sense.

Sorry your message got quoted accidentally. I was referring to the Alex toolbag. But I know... writing multiple sentences= coke to the small minded. Imagine if you had to read a legal document lol

I stand by fact you’d make a great comrade because you’re gullible, follow the group, can’t think for yourself, and you have the rhetoric down “subhuman” etc etc etc

Basically you’d be Paul Ritters character in Chernobyl

You couldn’t. You can’t even tag the right people in a discussion. You’re hiding your stupidity behind bulk writing and fancy words yet none of it makes sense.
How many accounts is this for you now?
Play in traffic child. You can't even behave up to the standards of a reactionary MMA website let alone have any clue what goes on in the Ivy League or a law school

I'm not saying someone deserves nothing.
Even the shittiest students at Ivy League law schools are offered lucrative big law positions
For the dozenth time: these positions are absurdly coveted, even when the talent pool is already limited to the best of the best. And yet here I am talking to a bunch of losers on an MMA forum who are white-knighting for one of the most privileged children in the history of human existence simply because the SCOTUS member who gave them a prestigious job is on "their team" (aka nominated by Trump)

Show me even a tiny bit of proof that she is completely undeserved this, tiniest bit. It's not white knighting, it's innocent till proven guilty. It's people like you and hat think people who grew up above the poverty line don't deserve or work hard that make "their team" look like hipster assholes.

The lady seems to have the skills for the job and she qualifies as a diversity hire liberals should be praising her.<Prem771>
Apparently now if the parents had any type of success in life their kids are not allowed to go to the ivy leagues or any college, get any type of job above minimum wage without being accused of having it handed to them.

Interestingly enough, this pseudo debate is very much like the discussion about XX himself.

Apparently he's very extreme and unqualified for the job, though no one was able to articulate why.

Last edited:
How many accounts is this for you now?
Play in traffic child. You can't even behave up to the standards of a reactionary MMA website let alone have any clue what goes on in the Ivy League or a law school
You’re retarded, not on coke. No time to waste reading your drivel.

Apparently now if the parents had any type of success in life their kids are not allowed to go to the ivy leagues or any college, get any type of job above minimum wage without being accused of having it handed to them.
They are running out of people to demonize. They deserve 4 more years of trump.

Show me even a tiny bit of proof that she is completely undeserved this, tiniest bit. It's not white knighting, it's innocent till proven guilty. It's people like you and hat think people who grew up above the poverty line don't deserve or work hard that make "their team" look like hipster assholes.
Jesus dude it's really not that hard and you clearly haven't read my posts whatsoever.
Did you miss the part where I talked about how I was a highfunctioning ivyleague law candidate myself who busted his ass in college?
Law school is a borderline caste system. They literally differentiate schools based on Tier. If you're not in a T1 law school you get waaaaay less opportunities than those who are, which is why asshole tiger-parents like Chua fight so hard so their kids get into places like Harvard even if their LSAT score or logic games ability is equivalent with thousands of other students. Can you provide any sort of legal or academic achievement that Chua-Rubenfeld has that made her a distinguished member of her class? Law Review? Mock Trial? Any idea what those even are?

I'll try again:
She is fully qualified to learn law and become a good lawyer. The difference is that there are literally thousands upon thousands of people who are as much or more qualified from a pure proficiency standpoint, and yet Brett Kavanaugh picked the daughter of his friend and supporter. None of you have any fucking clue what you're talking about and have no idea what the legal profession is about, the hierarchy of law schools, or the amount of insane prestige and opportunity that comes with being given one of 36 SCOTUS clerkships. Here's an entire fucking podcast by a bunch of elite law professors at the American Bar Association discussing how aspiring law students can better themselves for even a chance at this shit: http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/podcast_monthly_episode_31
From podcast: So if you’re gonna make it to the Supreme Court, chances are that you have letters from your professors saying “this is one of the outstanding members of this class” or perhaps “one of the top students I’ve taught in my 30 years as a professor,” that sort of thing.

Same podcast ....Hanna Stotland (went to Harvard undergrad and Harvard Law after being so poor growing up that she only had a GED, not $500,000 of NYC private schooling and two law professor parents):
Well, that’s part of the challenge of being a counselor. I encourage students to aim high but not to waste their time. And so I think there’s a line between “this is a reach” and “this is impossible.” I myself did not apply because I believed it was impossible for me, and I went to Harvard Law. And I clerked on the Seventh Circuit.
Discussing how tons of Yale and Harvard kids still apply only to be rejected
I mean, when it gets to that level, to the Supreme Court level, and there really only are a certain set of students that you can really truthfully recommend to the justices, I would imagine it’s kind of a more difficult, tricky situation; but I really haven’t faced it myself. So I don’t know what I would do or how I would handle it. But I’m sure at Yale and Harvard they have to struggle with this
So once again: even at Harvard or Yale you need to be a legal stud to get these jobs. If you aren't at on of the Top 14 or so schools you basically have to be the best student in your entire class to even consider applying.
Just imagine if this was an affirmative action debate and I was giving out SCOTUS clerkships to a bunch of black and mexican lawyers from random law schools? Everyone would be pointing out how the top law students were being passed over, despite the fact the Mexican and Black lawyers had the baseline skills to fulfill the duties. If I went "well prove to me they can't do the job" you'd go "well there are obviously more qualified candidates who deserved it!", but now that it's the spoiled child friend of your SCOTUS god kavanaugh you want to praise some random privileged child for legal skills you know nothing about.

Here is a legal blog in 2018 predicting that Kavanaugh was all but certainly going to hire Chuas daughter in the future for a clerkship if nominated: https://abovethelaw.com/2018/07/yal...s-extraordinary-ability-to-hire-her-daughter/

To which the daughter replied that she definitely was going to do military JAG service and would never consider a SCOTUS clerkship :rolleyes:

So yeah, feel free to show me something that demonstrates why this chick is worth arguing for unless you're a complete hack in love with Brett Kavanaugh. My guess is you'll come back with one...maaaybe two completely opened-ended comments saying "you're wrong" and then carry on to your next cocksure conversation.

Last edited:
Jesus dude it's really not that hard and you clearly haven't read my posts whatsoever.
Did you miss the part where I talked about how I was a highfunctioning ivyleague law candidate myself who busted his ass in college?
Law school is a borderline caste system. They literally differentiate schools based on Tier. If you're not in a T1 law school you get waaaaay less opportunities than those who are, which is why asshole tiger-parents like Chua fight so hard so their kids get into places like Harvard even if their LSAT score or logic games ability is equivalent with thousands of other students. Can you provide any sort of legal or academic achievement that Chua-Rubenfeld has that made her a distinguished member of her class? Law Review? Mock Trial? Any idea what those even are?

I'll try again:
She is fully qualified to learn law and become a good lawyer. The difference is that there are literally thousands upon thousands of people who are as much or more qualified from a pure proficiency standpoint, and yet Brett Kavanaugh picked the daughter of his friend and supporter. None of you have any fucking clue what you're talking about and have no idea what the legal profession is about, the hierarchy of law schools, or the amount of insane prestige and opportunity that comes with being given one of 36 SCOTUS clerkships. Here's an entire fucking podcast by a bunch of elite law professors at the American Bar Association discussing how aspiring law students can better themselves for even a chance at this shit: http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/podcast_monthly_episode_31

Same podcast ....Hanna Stotland (went to Harvard undergrad and Harvard Law after being so poor growing up that she only had a GED, not $500,000 of NYC private schooling and two law professor parents):

So once again: even at Harvard or Yale you need to be a legal stud to get these jobs. If you aren't at on of the Top 14 or so schools you basically have to be the best student in your entire class to even consider applying.
Just imagine if this was an affirmative action debate and I was giving out SCOTUS clerkships to a bunch of black and mexican lawyers from random law schools? Everyone would be pointing out how the top law students were being passed over, despite the fact the Mexican and Black lawyers had the baseline skills to fulfill the duties. If I went "well prove to me they can't do the job" you'd go "well there are obviously more qualified candidates who deserved it!", but now that it's the spoiled child friend of your SCOTUS god kavanaugh you want to praise some random privileged child for legal skills you know nothing about.

Here is a legal blog in 2018 predicting that Kavanaugh was all but certainly going to hire Chuas daughter in the future for a clerkship if nominated: https://abovethelaw.com/2018/07/yal...s-extraordinary-ability-to-hire-her-daughter/

To which the daughter replied that she definitely was going to do military JAG service and would never consider a SCOTUS clerkship :rolleyes:

So yeah, feel free to show me something that demonstrates why this chick is worth arguing for unless you're a complete hack in love with Brett Kavanaugh. My guess is you'll come back with one...maaaybe two completely opened-ended comments saying "you're wrong" and then carry on to your next cocksure conversation.

You're still not providing a reason she doesn't deserve the job. You've literally proven my point. She's just as qualified as thousands of others, and your just jealous. She earned appointments before her mom ever wrote anything for Justice Kavanaugh, and just cause her mom is "a terrible prof" doesn't mean she is.

I'll try again:

So she's just as qualified as others, but is not entitled to change her mind? You've literally proven my point, she earned appointments before her mom wrote anything. I get being upset about anyone getting something so coveted, it's called jealousy. It doesn't mean she's unqualified.

This is the level of shamelessness/stupidity with you and your kin: you think that expecting that your side not make nepotistic or corrupt appointments is akin to requiring them to pick "a left wing activist who falsely accused him of gang rape."

It reminds me of the scene in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, where Mac says he's going to put on a bad Swedish accent when coming to distract a stranger so that Dennis can escape from their home with an artifact. When Dennis tells him he doesn't need to use a bad Swedish accent because the people don't know him, Mac replies "well, I can't just tell them that I'm here to steal their artifact, Dennis."

Your logic is literally the punchline in an outlandish sitcom about illogical morons.

It was messed up and Brown should have been investigated for appointing a former girlfriend, as it clearly gave the impression of nepotism.

So...anymore whatabouts?

Your whole post is a what about.....

Pretty much the only hire that @Trotsky would not consider nepotism when it comes to Kavanaugh, would be Christine Blasey Ford.
It would certainly be a set up to get some more of that sweet ass, you can guarantee.

So she's just as qualified as others, but is not entitled to change her mind? You've literally proven my point, she earned appointments before her mom wrote anything. I get being upset about anyone getting something so coveted, it's called jealousy. It doesn't mean she's unqualified.
You're so absurdly thick in the head and should be embarassed to keep opening your proverbial mouth on here. How is she "just as qualified" I just spent a huge amount of time pointing out that simply being enrolled at Harvard or Yale doesn't make someone on equal footing with the best of the best. Did you read anything I posted? No clearly fucking not.
Furthermore, those top candidates are literally dedicating their lives fulltime to landing these positions, so you saying "is she entitled to change her mind????" is proving my point: this girl can flip flop around between career specialties because she has so many connections that keep the door open for her in perpetuity. Just like a rich kid can try out 5 different jobs or startup companies straight out of college knowing they have daddy's money or job to fall back on. And just like her sister: who now goes to Harvard law after being a fucking literary agent's assistant at WME then jumped to some random sports company. (actually a 3rd degree connection with her on linkedin lol)
Looks like I fucking nailed it.

She earned an appointment before this one WITH THE SAME FUCKING GUY DUDE...THE SAME FUCKING GUY. And that's your pathetic dogshit proof for why she didn't get preferential treatment for the current hire and that she was already qualified? Good god.

What's your experience with the law profession again?

Last edited:
You're so absurdly thick in the head and should be embarassed to keep opening your proverbial mouth on here. How is she "just as qualified" I just spent a huge amount of time pointing out that simply being enrolled at Harvard or Yale doesn't make someone on equal footing with the best of the best. Did you read anything I posted? No clearly fucking not.
Furthermore, those top candidates are literally dedicating their lives fulltime to landing these positions, so you saying "is she entitled to change her mind????" is proving my point: this girl can flip flop around between career specialties because she has so many connections that keep the door open for her in perpetuity. Just like a rich kid can try out 5 different jobs or startup companies straight out of college knowing they have daddy's money or job to fall back on. And just like her sister: who now goes to Harvard law after being a fucking literary agent's assistant at WME then jumped to some random sports company. (actually a 3rd degree connection with her on linkedin lol)

Looks like I fucking nailed it.

She earned an appointment before this one WITH THE SAME FUCKING GUY DUDE...THE SAME FUCKING GUY. And that's your pathetic dogshit proof for why she didn't get preferential treatment for the current hire and that she was already qualified? Good god.

What's your experience with the law profession again?

You don't actually think you sound smart right? I'm not the only one that thinks you just sound insanely jealous

And my dad is a lawyer, but don't worry none of his kids went to law school or were given any jobs at his firm over anyone.

You don't actually think you sound smart right? I'm not the only one that thinks you just sound insanely jealous

And my dad is a lawyer, but don't worry none of his kids went to law school or were given any jobs at his firm over anyone.
I am not trying to say I'm a law guru (though my SAT and LSAT scores easily qualify me at an aptitude level). I gladly gave up on the profession after realizing how grueling it was going to be and so reading intensive, especially without unlimited financial and social resources like this chick to make life easier along the way. (Still managed to blow $1000 on LSAT prep and a few months of my life; on top of altering my senior year coursework to try to keep my GPA as close to 4.0 as possible instead of taking other classes)
Most people take on insane levels of debt and either remain poor as fuck for a decade after graduation because the legal market is saturated and/or they take a public service job, unless they go to a big-law firm which requires them to work 80+ hour weeks. Literally 1/3rd of all graduating lawyers have trouble finding a job actually practicing law for christ's sake.

Only a complete idiot would say that I'm jealous of her as the conclusion here; the issue is cronyism/nepotism in the upper echelons of our legal system. The people who are jealous are people who have pushed their chips in on the profession and want to become great lawyers and judges.
It's really telling that someone mops the floor with your retarded ass and your conclusion is "omg ur just jealous"
I'll ask again: what's your life experience?
Ahh the thick irony of using your fucking DAD BEING A LAWYER to show you're qualified to say that someone's parents being elite lawyers had nothing to do with their success. But hey, seeing that irony would require logic proficiency, which is one of the core skills tested for on the LSAT, I'll conclude you definitely weren't cut out to follow that path...

Last edited:
I am not trying to say I'm a law guru (though my SAT and LSAT scores easily qualify me at an aptitude level). I gladly gave up on the profession after realizing how grueling it was going to be and so reading intensive, especially without unlimited financial and social resources like this chick to make life easier along the way. (Still managed to blow $1000 on LSAT prep and a few months of my life; on top of altering my senior year coursework to try to keep my GPA as close to 4.0 as possible instead of taking other classes)
Most people take on insane levels of debt and either remain poor as fuck for a decade after graduation because the legal market is saturated and/or they take a public service job, unless they go to a big-law firm which requires them to work 80+ hour weeks. Literally 1/3rd of all graduating lawyers have trouble finding a job actually practicing law for christ's sake.

Only a complete idiot would say that I'm jealous of her as the conclusion here; the issue is cronyism/nepotism in the upper echelons of our legal system. The people who are jealous are people who have pushed their chips in on the profession and want to become great lawyers and judges.
It's really telling that someone mops the floor with your retarded ass and your conclusion is "omg ur just jealous"
I'll ask again: what's your life experience?
Ahh the thick irony of using your fucking DAD BEING A LAWYER to show you're qualified to say that someone's parents being elite lawyers had nothing to do with their success. But hey, seeing that irony would require logic proficiency, which is one of the core skills tested for on the LSAT, I'll conclude you definitely weren't cut out to follow that path...
It's not ironic, none of my dad's kids becoming lawyers just shows that nepotism is not always the case, and if you're u were such a "catch" and had high LSAT scores if you wouldn't have been a pussy and had been able to handle the grind any decent law firm would have recruited you and started paying your fees.

And it's not hard to get a high SAT score, at you going to brag about having straight A's in junior high next?

It's not ironic, none of my dad's kids becoming lawyers just shows that nepotism is not always the case, and if you're u were such a "catch" and had high LSAT scores if you wouldn't have been a pussy and had been able to handle the grind any decent law firm would have recruited you and started paying your fees.

And it's not hard to get a high SAT score, at you going to brag about having straight A's in junior high next?
Jesus you really suck at reading. I clearly said that there was a choice between debt or working grueling hours for a firm. You are a true fool. lol @ calling me a pussy for deciding I didn't want to work 80 hr weeks at a job I wasn't fully into.
Also lol @ "it's not hard to get a high SAT score"... uhhhh yes it is. Ever heard of a standard deviation or a bell curve?
It's loosely correlated with LSAT performance too (tho the talent pool for the LSAT bell curve is largely in the upper half of SAT scores) And it doesn't even fucking matter with regard to this thread/topic, but I'll talk about them anyways because I'm taking such pleasure in repeatedly destroying your weak ass replies.

It's like there's some kind of learning disability common to posters ITT. Chua wrote a ridiculous defense of Kavanaugh in the WSJ, and at the time, people speculated that she was doing that to help her daughter, which she responded to by denying any interest in the position. Now her daughter has the position. Certainly makes it seem that the WSJ piece was corruptly motivated, no?

So the question is: Is it good that Chua lied about the conflict of interest and is it good that the WSJ published a piece that had suspect motives. Most people say no. You say what?

So again, for the hopelessly dull and/or hackish (looking at you Arkain, SBJJ, Inga, Alex), everyone knows that Chua's daughter went to a good law school and is likely a talented person. That's not the issue.

Back