Kaybee's Emoji Workshop

Someone needs to make a cringe Valentina dance Gif

We need a Khabib emoji in here

How about this

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/TElVR7Kr6J4kRobiBY/giphy.gif

I did one of Eddie Bravo, but I'm not sure whether or not to leave the mic in. I think it looks better sans mic, but the other thing in front of him does stand out more without the mic.

w/ mic
tFTo067.gif
this is definitely siteworthy. I have actually combed through all the emojis a couple times before realizing that the site doesn't have that one yet and people just link a gif

Thanks to @bigwaverider @Kaybee @Oku and @22k for assistance with these, they have also done a good job of restoring / upgrading ones that were lost due to the Photobucket restrictions.

Here are some new ones added recently:

{<BJPeen}<EdgyBrah><KhabibBS><WhatItIs><MikeP1><HanaKimura01><Neil01><YeahOKJen><Grimes01><BlackPinkStab><WhatIsThis><Gizmo01>

Thanks to @bigwaverider @Kaybee @Oku and @22k for assistance with these, they have also done a good job of restoring / upgrading ones that were lost due to the Photobucket restrictions.

Here are some new ones added recently:

{<BJPeen}<EdgyBrah><KhabibBS><WhatItIs><MikeP1><HanaKimura01><Neil01><YeahOKJen><Grimes01><BlackPinkStab><WhatIsThis><Gizmo01>

sorry bro - I didn't get a chance prepare the gizmo emojis in time. but these are awesome!!

@Lethal
can you replace the gizmo gif with this?

<Gizmo01>

& can you also add these if possible?

pBixM0D.gif

buKEPTj.gif
I can do a replacement and upload the upgraded version, but I can't add any more for now.

Back