Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Tried listening to Kendrick Lamar. No offense but this is a dude who smells his own farts making music for people with 6000 mindfulness apps on their 12-camera iphone.

Y'all can keep that shit.

what the fuck are you talking about?
When has the “best” rapper ever ever ever EVER been the biggest outside of Tupac or Biggie for like 18 months prior to them dying?

You weirdo 40 year olds with revisionist history are something else. You literally have zero clue what you’re talking about but state this stuff with such authority.

Go listen to MC Hammer and shut the heck up.
Calm down you Shreck looking Rico suave , your mainstream commercial radio rap is garbageeeee @Substance Abuse also.

You guys don’t know shit about hip hop and try and clown and people that don’t like your stunna trash

Imagine being such a dumbass to equate 90s rap to Sugar Hill gang.

Honestly I don't think you know shit let alone hip hop there Jr.. Then again I'm just judging that by your cringe ass replies . Your knowledge of rap appears on par with Ronda Rouseys knowledge of Boxing.

And WTF Nas has always been mentioned in the best rapper ever debate as well as best album ever ........ Yeah you know rap alright. <Dany07>
You can’t read. You complained Drake and Kendrick are the “biggest”.
No one you mentioned has been the best AND the biggest.

The 90's were MC Hammer, Kriss Kross, all sorts of stupid ass cringe shit breaking records. You guys act like Nas was on TV and in commercials. No, just like any other era, there was a ton of trash in the mainstream and a niche subculture full of great stuff, as well as a ton of crossover in between.

You guys were losers in high school who listened to good music and said "WHY ISNT THIS POPULAR" and now 30 years later you act like this was the dominant culture.

The only time that crossover dominated was Tupac and Biggie and then Eminem subsequently, but he well overstayed his welcome.

I know so much more about hip hop than you it isn't funny. But if it's such an interest of yours I'd love to hear your thoughts on the ascendance of Rawkus Records and how their dissolution in late 90's/eary 2000's led to a vaccuum that produced Def Jux, Rhymesayers, Stone's Throw on one side and independent distributors like Koch on the other as blueprint for things like Sony Red to dominate music's financial and distribution structure prior to the prevalence of streaming. Genuinely curious what you think.

Lol @ Rousey references. Talk about being stuck in the past.

Calm down you Shreck looking Rico suave , your mainstream commercial radio rap is garbageeeee @Substance Abuse also.

You guys don’t know shit about hip hop and try and clown and people that don’t like your stunna trash
Only thing me and Shrek have in common is that we'd both send you to suplex city
'lee dat

I listen to commercial rap? Fucking hilarious. Relax, junior. @Da Speeit look at this clown getting defensive for no reason. I wasn't even engaging him, lol.

Jay-Z was never considered the greatest during his run, he was overshadowed by Pac and Biggie in the 90s and then Nas ethered him in the early 2000s. He's one of those guys who only snuck onto the greats list because of longevity.
Nas is terrible, he tries so hard to be deep but just comes off as bitter. he should relax a little bit.

Eminem is a better rapper than Nas.

Lol. Eminem's lyrics have always been complete garbage and his voice is nails on a chalkboard. People always claim he's a great rapper but no one's actually wanted to listen to him in over two decades.

His target demographic is angsty 12 year olds in the suburbs who think their life sucks because they only have six friends.

Back