Kenny Bayless to referee Floyd vs. Tenshin

That being said I expect Floyd to tie up and hold Tenshin for most of the fight.

I don't really know what to expect. Probably a boring exhibition fight. But I will say this: I've seen a lot of people talking about Tenshin going "all out" and trying to knock Floyd out. If that happens, Tenshin is gonna get a rude awakening.

I don't really know what to expect. Probably a boring exhibition fight. But I will say this: I've seen a lot of people talking about Tenshin going "all out" and trying to knock Floyd out. If that happens, Tenshin is gonna get a rude awakening.

I agree.

That being said I expect Floyd to tie up and hold Tenshin for most of the fight.

Why would Floyd need to tie up a midget ?

Two things happen here, Either Tenshin reverts to a counter striking style which he is decent at and it's a boring fight or he goes forward only because Floyd carries him and gives the crowd what they want

Tenshin is literally a midget, is not a boxer, and cannot counter strike going forward, he cannot brawl, he literally cannot do anything against
Floyd other than sit back and counter strike..why would Floyd tie him up? I haven't made any fact checks but Tenshin must be the shortest opponent with the shortest reach and the lowest physical strength that May weather ever fought..

I should add that I hope Tenshin kills him but I find the optimism here to be just weird

Last edited:
Yb8M1v.gif

Why would Floyd need to tie up a midget ?

Two things happen here, Either Tenshin reverts to a counter striking style which he is decent at and it's a boring fight or he goes forward only because Floyd carries him and gives the crowd what they want

Tenshin is literally a midget, is not a boxer, and cannot counter strike going forward, he cannot brawl, he literally cannot do anything against
Floyd other than sit back and counter strike..why would Floyd tie him up? I haven't made any fact checks but Tenshin must be the shortest opponent with the shortest reach and the lowest physical strength that May weather ever fought..

I should add that I hope Tenshin kills him but I find the optimism here to be just weird

Because Floyd won’t be trying very hard. He isn’t taking it serious and will likely just look to eat up the clock.

If Floyd actually tried he’d knock Tenshin out.

fuck you were completely right
<DCrying>
I thought Floyd would just outbox him for 9 minutes, but Tenshin going after him pissed him off badly

Back