Kesha Hosting Supernatural Series After Once Having ‘Sexy Time’ With A Ghost

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Superstar Kesha will be hosting a supernatural series next year after she once shared that she had “sexy time” with a ghost.

“Over the course of my life, I’ve always been drawn to the supernatural and the spiritual realm,” the 34-year-oldpop singer, born Kesha Rose Sebert, shared in a statement about the series with the working title “Conjuring Kesha,” Rolling Stone.com reported. The comments were noted by the New York Post in a piece published Thursday.

Making music, I’ve felt, was a cosmic connection between my soul and something bigger than me that I couldn’t explain,” she added. “On this new show, I will bring along my friends to some of the most mysterious paranormal hotspots to explore with me.”

We will explore life’s great mysteries and aim to catch something never before seen on camera,” Kesha continued. “My hope is to show that supernatural isn’t just the thing of myths and fables. We’re embarking on a spiritual and cosmic exploration. Come with me to experience it all

The “Tik Tok” hitmaker and her friends will explore “mind-blowing” haunted sites on the Discovery+ series. “Conjuring Kesha” will include six hourlong episodes that promise to offer a “cinematic, hands-on paranormal” experience, the outlet noted.

In 2012, the “Praying” hitmakerclaimed that her “Supernatural” hit was inspired by a real-life encounter with a spirit.

I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural,” Kesha shared at the time. “I don’t know his name — he was a ghost! I’m very open to it. There are so many weird topics on this record, from having sexy time with a ghost to getting hypnotized and going into past lives.”

From fucking ghosts to hunting them <Eek2.0>

before-sex-her-why-are-you-dressed-like-a-ghost-7750338.png images (16).jpeg

only a ghost would have sex with her in 2021 tbh...

6d17eb154bf019d0cfcfe602b2b103d806-kesha-wins.rsquare.w1200.jpg

ew-gross.gif

cocaine is one helluva drug

She actually meant she got ghosted after some Hollywood playboy smashed and dashed her, most likely John Mayer

I remember being at a supernatural meeting where the guy got really excited about the fact that I'd not only seen a ghost but had sex with one too . He started asking all sorts of questions about it.

Anyway , turns out the acoustics were shit in that hall , ghost and goat sounded very similar.

Sounds like someone had a vivid sexual dream or non terrifying sleep paralysis event and woke up thinking "yup, totally banged one out with that ghost".

The brain is a funny thing, we've documented guys having the "near death experience" hallucinations while wavering in and out of consciousness on gforce simulators.

kesha-1-2000.jpg kesha-smh.gif 82576b4ea9172cdba3254493af20541a--kesha-quotes-quotes-quotes.jpg
download (5).jpeg 6S6LGO4BL3PKK4GZYLAHJ4LC6E.jpg 0_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos723000900x738916723.jpeg

She was hot not even that long ago lmao
Like I said still wood idk what ya talking about

Back