Ketamine infusion treatment

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So today was my first day of medicinally supervised ketamine treatment, as part of pain management

First, please forgive e me if there are typos. Even though the treatment stopped at noon, (now 7pm est) I still have double vision (in each eye) to the extent that it is very hard to read.

Day one review:

That shit was heavy. I have done ketamine before but probably 20 years or so, give or take. But that was bumps and short lines

Today was 4 hours of IIV ketaine drip.

It was pretty fun. I made commerc ial free music playlists on y/t via Brave .

Reminded me a LOT of my earliest years of drug use. Part of that was by design, as many of those trips ended/wound down) with resting and listening to Pink Floyd albums

I think I might mix in a weed gummy.

Ketamine, at least by my personal preference functions better as a side dish than a main course.

They said the dose is going to go up.
I'm interest in seeing how that plays out.
My memory of the most intense k experience when I was young involved xtc pills and more, weed of course, maybe LSD or something of similar stature.

Anyway. Feel free to ask me question.
This was a weird as fuck experience.

Reason: pain management for long standing shoulder injury

Update: today was day 2 of 10.

I feel like I have a solid understanding of what this is and what it means for me for the next two weeks.

I am seeing double 24/7, even now which is 12 hours after the start of the treatment (8hrs after end).

So that presents some problems.

it seems to maninly affect me when trying to read smallish type, so please forgive typos (also i dont use spell check ever) and some things in my life i have to plan around, such as music lessons and driving my kids to stuff.

I have lost a few pounds, as I have to come in fasted (no biggie, I rarely eat before 1pm) and then after the treatment I have no appetite and feel like I had a surgery about 6 hours ago.

Today I recovered much quicker and felt solid on my feet even immediately following the treatment when they wanted to make me use a wheelchair. (Liabilty policy, I get it)

*Whilst I walked myself to the Dr office bathroom I noticed urine sample collection cups and drug screen paperwork, so I guess my idea of taking Molly one of the days is out.

Still plan on doing a THC/CBD gummy.

I'll save the molly for songwriting or a jam session.

I guess the biggest takeaway is that drug wise, this is hard as fuck. And I say that as a very very well seasoned drug aficionado. And they up the dose along the treatment.

Someone had asked if I was "going into a 'k -hole" .... yeah definitely.

No visuals yet but I had some extremely lucid dreams, so realistic that later in the day I was surprised that the memories from those dreams were false.

Also I talked in my sleep during the treatment. I have never done that as far as I know and i assume my wife who has slept beside me the last 20 years would have told me.

---------------------------------

Last edited:
So today was my first day of medicinally supervised ketamine treatment, as part of pain management

First, please forgive e me if there are typos. Even though the treatment stopped at noon, (now 7pm est) I still have double vision (in each eye) to the extent that it is very hard to read.

Day one review:

That shit was heavy. I have done ketamine before but probably 20 years or so, give or take. But that was bumps and short lines

Today was 4 hours of IIV ketaine drip.

It was pretty fun. I made commerc ial free music playlists on y/t via Brave .

Reminded me a LOT of my earliest years of drug use. Part of that was by design, as many of those trips ended/wound down) with resting and listening to Pink Floyd albums

I think I might mix in a weed gummy.

Ketamine, at least by my personal preference functions better as a side dish than a main course.

They said the dose is going to go up.
I'm interest in seeing how that plays out.
My memory of the most intense k experience when I was young involved xtc pills and more, weed of course, maybe LSD or something of similar stature.

Anyway. Feel free to ask me question.
This was a weird as fuck experience.

Reason: pain management for long standing shoulder injury

I hope it gave you the pain relief you needed....

How near the K hole was you, was it like a Ketamine rim job........ Did you feel removed from your body........ Did you have any sexual feelings towards the staff.... It's okay, you can say you fancied the giant tranny..... Ketamine made you do it!!!!

I hope it gave you the pain relief you needed....

How near the K hole was you, was it like a Ketamine rim job........ Did you feel removed from your body........ Did you have any sexual feelings towards the staff.... It's okay, you can say you fancied the giant tranny..... Ketamine made you do it!!!!

Yeah, a nurse friend of mine asked if e experienced (egp death. No I didn't

KHole.. yeah probably. I did a lot of K back in my young partying/dj days. But almost always the K would have been supported by a longer acting hallucinogen such as LSD, MDMA, and maybe coke weed or Adderall, to counter act the down aspect of K

One time I didn't K after a rave. I gave them a few pills and they gave me some k.i hit it bang bang bang band, left right left right all in one shot.
That gave me kaleidoscope vision.
Today Felt more like heavy sedation, hence my curiosity to spice it up with weed. I have a little tint bit of molly (inhad been saving for a songwriting collaboration or .

Molly would likely go great with the Ketamine but if they drug screen me, that could fuck up my whole life.

55230307b82a2.jpeg

Yeah, a nurse friend of mine asked if e experienced (egp death. No I didn't

KHole.. yeah probably. I did a lot of K back in my young partying/dj days. But almost always the K would have been supported by a longer acting hallucinogen such as LSD, MDMA, and maybe coke weed or Adderall, to counter act the down aspect of K

One time I didn't K after a rave. I gave them a few pills and they gave me some k.i hit it bang bang bang band, left right left right all in one shot.
That gave me kaleidoscope vision.
Today Felt more like heavy sedation, hence my curiosity to spice it up with weed. I have a little tint bit of molly (inhad been saving for a songwriting collaboration or .

Molly would likely go great with the Ketamine but if they drug screen me, that could fuck up my whole life.

Do it.......

It's got a 3 day detection window......😂

Hard pass. K was the only drug I’ve ever tried that I didn’t like.

Did you have to stay in the ICU or was it done in clinic? In our hospital it's done in the ICU so just curious.

My buddy had really positive results treating his alcoholism with ketamine under a doctor's supervision.

Hope it works for your pain, TS!

Sign me up!

Honestly though how does that work?

3 days of relief and then if you still have the pain and also withdrawal? I don't really get it.

Sign me up!

Honestly though how does that work?

3 days of relief and then if you still have the pain and also withdrawal? I don't really get it.
there’s no ketamine withdrawal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back