Ketamine infusion treatment

Enjoy buddy, hopefully you'll get some lasting relief........
I sure hope so shèrbro.

I'm kind of having fun with this wild ride.
Yesterday I only took 25% of my normal pain meds.

I am fully lucid thŕu toðays .session.
*though someŵhat altered and affected

Playing chess. Listening to beautiful music and having fun.

Text on screen looks weird.

Back to wonderland mates.......

Last edited:
Wait, what now? You're at a medical clinic getting fed ketamine for a shoulder injury?

Nice.

Correct.

I am at a doctors office being giving intravenous drip medication which is primarily monumental doses of IV ketamine along with some other stuff in the cocktail.

Zophran: Anti nausea
Atavan: anti anxiety
Magnesium: 🤷🏾🤷🏼

All 100% legal, done under medical supervision and close monitoring of bloop pressure, ekg or emg, etc.

Next week they are giving me magnesium as a Ketamine antagonist/exciter along with continuing to up my dose which was 200 today. (Still unsure the exact unit of measure being referred to, likely either MG or ng/ml)
What I can tell you is that it is WAY the fuck stronger that Ketamine I did baack in the day from LA pharmacia veterinaria.

Last edited:
Day 5

Plan is to fall asleep while playing chess and listening to Ludovico Eìnaudi.

Good vibes.

I just won a chess game. In a k hole.

I don't even understand why I won
.they resigned
I had a nice battery lined up but I was playing pretty wild with little regard for Defense

Wtf is going on?

Update: I just got in trouble for playing chess. Bitch I am winning. Fuck these idiots that can't beat me while I am half way out of my mind.

anyway the nurse wants me to relax.

So I shall try.
Quick note, if anyone cares the time on this post is 9:30. I had the k drip before 8 today so this was written pretty damn close to the middle/peak of the trip.

A few days ago I could not have typed and I highly doubt I would have won 2 of 3 chess games.

Yesterday I went 7-2 in k-hole chess on chess.com

Nurse seemed pretty unhappy that I was playing chess and wants me to lay down and pretend to sleep even if the drugs aren't kicking my ass. I disagree.

Day 5 was a good session.
Feel great at 1 hour past.

Working on caffeiñating the shit out of myself and trying to be productive, maybe play some harmonica or see how the shoulder holds up to playing piano.

Wish me luck sherbros.

I hope my wild ass little medical experiment is providing you fellers a bit of entertainment.

-Jeff

Day 5 note.

I posted pretty coherently at 9.30 and 10.50 during the treatment today.

Wednesday I had a really difficult time signing into my own soundcliud account, which basically consists of typing my own stage name which I have used for 20 years.

So it would appear the tolerance curve is adjusting pretty quickly.

Day 5 note.

I posted pretty coherently at 9.30 and 10.50 during the treatment today.

Wednesday I had a really difficult time signing into my own soundcliud account, which basically consists of typing my own stage name which I have used for 20 years.

So it would appear the tolerance curve is adjusting pretty quickly.

Have you every thought about TB500 and BPC157.

Correct.

I am at a doctors office being giving intravenous drip medication which is primarily monumental doses of IV ketamine along with some other stuff in the cocktail.

Zophran: Anti nausea
Atavan: anti anxiety
Magnesium: 🤷🏾🤷🏼

All 100% legal, done under medical supervision and close monitoring of bloop pressure, ckg or emg, etc.

Next week they are giving me magnesium as a Ketamine antagonist/exciter along with continuing to up my dose which was 200 today. (Still unsure the exact unit of measure being referred to, likely either MG or ng/ml)
What I can tell you is that it is WAY the fuck stronger that Ketamine I did baack in the day from LA pharmacia veterinaria.

Pretty sure you're in some modern day MK Ultra program bruv. But it sounds like a blast, so I wish you well! Hopefully this works for curing your shoulder, and expanding your worldview!

Only did K once but recall it very fondly.

Yeah, a nurse friend of mine asked if e experienced (egp death. No I didn't

KHole.. yeah probably. I did a lot of K back in my young partying/dj days. But almost always the K would have been supported by a longer acting hallucinogen such as LSD, MDMA, and maybe coke weed or Adderall, to counter act the down aspect of K

One time I didn't K after a rave. I gave them a few pills and they gave me some k.i hit it bang bang bang band, left right left right all in one shot.
That gave me kaleidoscope vision.
Today Felt more like heavy sedation, hence my curiosity to spice it up with weed. I have a little tint bit of molly (inhad been saving for a songwriting collaboration or .

Molly would likely go great with the Ketamine but if they drug screen me, that could fuck up my whole life.
Part of long term pain management is regular drug screening so aside form it being dumb to add any other drugs to a ketamine drip just for pure safety reasons it could also get you kicked out of pain management. Which it sounds like you should be anyway.

Part of long term pain management is regular drug screening so aside form it being dumb to add any other drugs to a ketamine drip just for pure safety reasons it could also get you kicked out of pain management. Which it sounds like you should be anyway.

Oh yeah smart guy?

Why is that?

I only did K once in my life and went into a K hole. It was the weirdest experience ever.

Have you every thought about TB500 and BPC157.
TB500 I don't know what that is.

BCP157 is an injectable that is supposed to help with joint pain. There was a time when a kind sherbro told me to check it out and I gave it a shot. Didn't really do much for me.

The thing with pain... there's levels.

I genuinely appreciate every person along the 25 or so years and dozen + surgeries that I have dealt with this injury... who have recommended something they thought might alleviate the pain.

And I have tried all sorts of shit.
Creams, injections, cortisol, NSAIDs, nerve meds like neurontin, lidocaine patches (they help)

And I do believe that many of those thing could alleviate pain. Up to a point..
_______

Last summer, August 29th, they removed my 2nd shoulder replacement hardware, which was infected, and had worn to the point of "fragmented fractures" on both points where the metal implant connect with the human skeleton. Fragmented fracture means like an eggshell, or windshield would fracture, where one break spilts off multiple times to other fractures and so on.

When they took out the metal, the top couple of inches of my humerus snapped in half and came out with the metal hardware.

Since the surgery was going to have to treat the infection, no metal could go in.
No screws. No plates.
Just a broken arm.
No cast.

And I walked around with a broken arm from August 29th to Jan 2nd. It was confirmed still fully broken in the pre surgery screen xrays and CT scans.

I have known I would be in pain every day for the rest of my life since I was in my 20s.

I'm 45 now.

I have come to peace with it.

It took me a long time to accept my limitations, and I still plan on working my ass off to get back my quality of life.

This is me at 41.
That's with shoulder replacement #2.
I'd sure love to get back to somewhere near that. More than happy to do the work.

CF711D95-19EA-4926-9FEC-9EE88A9317B4.jpeg

Current goal is to be back to the following by this summer:

Jogging (I'm currently walking and lifting)

Teaching drums
Teaching piano (lord knows my family needs the income)

Forgive me for my long-winded reply.
Some answers you just wouldn't really get the message across without knowing the whole story.

Man you can't be on sherdog, you're in shape n shit lol

Plus you have great taste in Einaudi. I have to dedicate some more listening time to him. He has pumped out some albums over the last few years and I've gotten behind.

TB500 I don't know what that is.

BCP157 is an injectable that is supposed to help with joint pain. There was a time when a kind sherbro told me to check it out and I gave it a shot. Didn't really do much for me.

The thing with pain... there's levels.

I genuinely appreciate every person along the 25 or so years and dozen + surgeries that I have dealt with this injury... who have recommended something they thought might alleviate the pain.

And I have tried all sorts of shit.
Creams, injections, cortisol, NSAIDs, nerve meds like neurontin, lidocaine patches (they help)

And I do believe that many of those thing could alleviate pain. Up to a point..
_______

Last summer, August 29th, they removed my 2nd shoulder replacement hardware, which was infected, and had worn to the point of "fragmented fractures" on both points where the metal implant connect with the human skeleton. Fragmented fracture means like an eggshell, or windshield would fracture, where one break spilts off multiple times to other fractures and so on.

When they took out the metal, the top couple of inches of my humerus snapped in half and came out with the metal hardware.

Since the surgery was going to have to treat the infection, no metal could go in.
No screws. No plates.
Just a broken arm.
No cast.

And I walked around with a broken arm from August 29th to Jan 2nd. It was confirmed still fully broken in the pre surgery screen xrays and CT scans.

I have known I would be in pain every day for the rest of my life since I was in my 20s.

I'm 45 now.

I have come to peace with it.

It took me a long time to accept my limitations, and I still plan on working my ass off to get back my quality of life.

This is me at 41.
That's with shoulder replacement #2.
I'd sure love to get back to somewhere near that. More than happy to do the work.

View attachment 1042225

Current goal is to be back to the following by this summer:

Jogging (I'm currently walking and lifting)

Teaching drums
Teaching piano (lord knows my family needs the income)

Forgive me for my long-winded reply.
Some answers you just wouldn't really get the message across without knowing the whole story.

TB500 is an injectable peptide like BPC157

I didn't realize the extent of the injury.

Have you tried the supplement PEA.

You can stack it with most things.

Induced k hole is wild to think about

Are the lights on and all or is there a party atmosphere? Can’t imagine doing this in a sanitized room

Chronic pain sucks.....I am surprised they went so extreme for a shoulder? Cortisone shots didn't work? The double vision would bug me as it can cause vertigo and nausea, my too least favorite things. Good luck, I hope it works for you. I often think if I had any healing powers I would love to help people with chronic pain....it begins to change who you are as a person.

Man you can't be on sherdog, you're in shape n shit lol

Plus you have great taste in Einaudi. I have to dedicate some more listening time to him. He has pumped out some albums over the last few years and I've gotten behind.
One of my absolute favorites and my go to for calming relaxing music (along with Ella Fitzgerald, particularly Ella with Joe Pass)

Funny story, I discovered Ludovico from a UFC video of golden age stars (Randy, Chuck, Wandy, Shogun, Fedor, Nog) kicking the shit out of eachother.

It was one of the most violent MMA videos, showing these stars at their monuments highs and soul crushing lows, laying unconscious on the mat, and the backdrop was this beautiful piano music.

And I'm a piano player and instructor...
And a bit of an mma fan.

I downloaded the sheet music for the song (Primavera) that day, started listening to his music and bought the sheet music for one of his albums and learned to play a bunch of his songs.
My house is under construction right now but from memory I think I taught myself

le Onde
I Giorni
I mattina
African melodie (a couple parts)
Primavera
Due fiomi

Such beautiful stuff and not super complicated so it delivers a very rewarding experience with a great ratio of fun to work/struggle.

____

PS. That photo is like a weigh in day photo at the end of a hard camp.
Due to being injured I am not quite there right now, but the goal is definitely to get back there as close as possible.

Pss- I am also way behind on his albums, but might catch a new song here and there on a streaming service. He seems pretty consistent to me.

Last edited:
Chronic pain sucks.....I am surprised they went so extreme for a shoulder? Cortisone shots didn't work? The double vision would bug me as it can cause vertigo and nausea, my too least favorite things. Good luck, I hope it works for you. I often think if I had any healing powers I would love to help people with chronic pain....it begins to change who you are as a person.
Read the long post with my photo, it goes into more detail. About 5-6 posts above yours.

There are a few factors that really drove the pain levels off the charts.

1) at time of first major injury:

I went to hospital, arm hanging off me, labrum torn. Age 22.

"What's wrong?"

"Uhh, I came home for work and noticed my arm hanging off the side of me. Figuring that is probably not good."

Since I said "work" my insurance (I had 2 forms at the time, student ins and still covered on parents) denied it, workers comp took almost 2 years to resolve and I was stuck walking around with a torn labrum and effectively dislocated shoulder for almost 2 years.

2) Hospital For Special Surgery hot shot doctor with Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Rangers jerseys signed by pros he fixed up all over his office promises he can fix me up. Proceeds to to WAY WAY WAY the fuck too invasive/aggressive reconstrucrion surgery with a cadaver implant.

*This is where pain level went from 5-10mg vicodin to shit like methadone, phentanyl, dialuadid, oxycontin.

It turns out this introduced an infection (which they never tested for) so when they followed this surgery with a shoulder replacement a year later, it had to come out because metal can't fight off infection..
Long story short, 5 major OPEN surgeries (not arthroscopic) in 2 years.

After that I accepted likelihood of being in pain for the rest of my days. That was about 10 years ago.

______

3) avg age of shoulder replacement patient was 75. I was 31.

Avg lifetime expected of shoulder replacement = 20 years.

And if you are 75, that works.

At 31 (first replacement series), and a gigging piano player, piano and drum teacher who lifts weighs, etc, I ran thru it in 10 years.

So as of around 2022, my hardware had worn to the point of multiple "fragmented fractures" on both connection points
Humerus and glenoid cavity.

I have had plenty of cortisol shots, fluroscope guided cortisol shots etc.
They stopped working a long time ago.

Induced k hole is wild to think about

Are the lights on and all or is there a party atmosphere? Can’t imagine doing this in a sanitized room

Lights go off after everyone's drip is started, 2-4 patients in the room, 8am-noon. We each have reclining lazy boy type chairs. Nurse on hand to monitor vitals (blood pressure, heart rate, etc) but she leaves you alone for the most part.

I did create my own little private party with a gummy and music with visualizer.
Tripped balls on Wednesday when they doubled my dose and I added the gummy for the first time, maybe the hardest trip of my life, I have had some doozies but not in a decade or so. It was pretty wild.

Reactions: 666
Pretty sure you're in some modern day MK Ultra program bruv. But it sounds like a blast, so I wish you well! Hopefully this works for curing your shoulder, and expanding your worldview!

Only did K once but recall it very fondly.
I will let you know if I start developing superpowers or if I am approached by any government agents and asked to perform remote viewing or telepathy.

Back