News Kevin Holland says he’s retired

He is now very aware that he can't hang with elite WWs or MWs so might as well box youtubers.

In all seriousness, Dana and co probably paid him big to switch opponents at the last second.

Now he sees it was a one fight only deal, and doesn't feel like going back to fighting for his old wage.

How am I doing?
That could be it, though it'd be pretty dumb of him to expect a significant raise after getting raped.

It's not like he's an office worker, in which case he'd at least have an argument.

I'm talking about career wise. We all need a job bills never go away. He doesn't want to do it anymore so I hope he moves on to greener pastures.

I think everyone understands all of this. Rather unnecessary and waste of time.

When Dana really really likes you..... he finds a way to keep you in the UFC. Dana can be very very persuasive. He is relentless.

All's I'm saying.

Well aren't you special... The ignore feature is the best part of this website with douches like you infecting it. Smell ya later!!!

I don't believe him at all, but if he's at the point where he's able to retire then fair play

If he made enough money and he's tired of fighting. I think that's a good call. Wish him the best at whatever he does in the future.

Actually, a lot of Sherdoggers get mad when guys retire. If you aren't aware of this, go look up these guys Khabib and GSP. They were really good, and even when their hearts were no longer in it, people expected them to keep fighting until they started losing.

In other words, stop being a dick to a guy who just wanted to send Holland off with goodwill for a change. Just because he used the word "forced" instead of "expected".

Khamzat broke his will to fight. He really thought he was gonna get the upset... Short notice. Crowd firmly behind him. Booing Khamzat. USA! USA! USA...

Holland could be the American hero once more. Superstar turn... and he got completely ragdolled and strangled like a rabbit falling prey to a wolf.

Also Holland shit on Luke for retiring and coming back recently so this would be another L if he did the same.

Yeah he might as well just kill himself then?

If he made more than 2 million that would make sense. Why risking your health when you are already rich?

Besides, he has a lot of potential as a commentator, can make money training others...

Back