Kevin Iole is a clown

MMA media arent real journalists

They aren’t there to speak truth to power. Thermos job is to get clicks for their companies website. They are like TMZ but for sports

Don’t expect to behave like investigate journalists who report on the big issues
I don't expect them to be real journalists but to be this open about it is hilarious

i dont know who he is but i agree about the card being saved so he cool with me

Did I go back in time to 2005? Is Yahoo still around?

This has happened before. Remember at UFC 137 when it was supposed to be GSP vs. Nick Diaz and Condit vs BJ Penn?

Nick didn't show up for press then it became GSP/Condit and Nick/BJ. Then GSP got injured and the title fight was cancelled, but Nick/BJ still happened.

Iole's got a point. Not a good one, but still.

I don't get the picture of the sneaker. Tagging someone means they gave it to you?

No, Iole went full shill mode with this take.
Dana and the matchmakers are the ones that matched up Nate against a guy he had no business fighting in the first place, same goes for Tony.

Diaz/Tony was the fight everyone really wanted, but they didn't do it because they wanted to send Nate out on a bad loss.
Dana didn't save this card it was Nate, Tony, D-Rod, Leech and Holland who did and deserve the credit for it.

Damn, the list of MMA clients on the FRM website is outrageously out of date, stop buying rich people shoes and update ya website.

MMA media arent real journalists

They aren’t there to speak truth to power. Thermos job is to get clicks for their companies website. They are like TMZ but for sports

Don’t expect to behave like investigate journalists who report on the big issues

to be fair, most journalists aren't journalists now a days. everyone's got an agenda in this day and age.

"What Dana White and his staff pulled off saving this card was nearly impossible"

What's even more impossible is how this Kevin guy could type all that with Dana's dick in his hands
deepthroat-blowjob.gif

Back