Kevin Iole is a clown

this guy really does shill for UFC. i see him interviewing Dana asking him how he keeps Diaz, Tony, and Kevin Holland relevant even though they've been losing. Dana and the UFC have nothing to do with that, the fighter's themselves have kept them relevant through social media. this guy is an idiot.

No, Iole went full shill mode with this take.
Dana and the matchmakers are the ones that matched up Nate against a guy he had no business fighting in the first place, same goes for Tony.

Diaz/Tony was the fight everyone really wanted, but they didn't do it because they wanted to send Nate out on a bad loss.
Dana didn't save this card it was Nate, Tony, D-Rod, Leech and Holland who did and deserve the credit for it.
The Lads.jpg

Did u guys see Kevin Iole on muscular women bodybuilder thots on IG commenting how much he loves them and their bodies are perfect. He's married too.

Don’t expect to behave like investigate journalists who report on the big issues
And then when Ariel acts like an investigative journalist, prep the shit-storm he gets

to be fair, most journalists aren't journalists now a days. everyone's got an agenda in this day and age.
Any "talking heads" program is a bunch of slanted propaganda, and every person who writes an article online is a glorified blogger. No one remembers how to write with the reporting tone of a passive-voice, third person, factual-based perspective of any kind of journalistic integrity

The most concerning thing is a dude as old as Kevin Iole rocking those sneakers.

Anyone who posts the truth like Ariel gets banned. Also them shoes are awful.

Almost impossible.

"Hey, you're gonna fight this dude instead. Take it or don't get paid."

I mean he’s actually right in that second post. This was a disaster that ended up with what I think are actually 2 better and more relevant fights than Nate/Khamzat. Now Khamzat is fighting another rising star and Nate gets to go out in an absolute banger with a fellow legend.

This worked out for the better. Quit just being haters and give the UFC props for doing something right.

Back