Kevin Lee missed weight

post one better then

This is a traditional one with the right ingredients.

tiramisu_82373_16x9.jpg

Cmon Kevin stick a finger down your throat so El Cucuy can stick his fist down it tomorrow

Clearly isn't ready for the big time. He jumped 2-3 fights for the interim shot.

Conor makes 145 & 170 and these jokesters can't even make their claimed natural weight class.
Give Tony the interim belt now.

I knew before the early weigh in's. But I thought since the early weigh in's the rule changed.

According to someone above it's only for title fights.

What was before the early weigh ins?

Ok the tiramisu jokes stopped being funny a week after Khabib. Pathetic unoriginality to see every second comment 'tiramisu!' Yeah, the 5 guys above you wrote the exact same damn thing dummy
Kevin Lee said he ate it though.

Isn't that funny? All these haters talk about how awful Conor is for the sport, but a) has never missed weight and b) has never failed a drug test.

Really unbelievable when you think he cut to 145. Mac looked like death, yet he always made the weight.. Sometimes with and extra pound to spare.

Does the fight still happen even Lee misses weight?

I believe Tony has to agree to it and Lee is ineligible to win the interim belt. but I'm talking half way out of my ass here, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok the tiramisu jokes stopped being funny a week after Khabib. Pathetic unoriginality to see every second comment 'tiramisu!' Yeah, the 5 guys above you wrote the exact same damn thing dummy
Did you miss Lee saying he was 19 pounds over weight yesterday and that he'd eaten tiramisu the day before? I agree it's annoying but Lee is at fault for reviving it and then missing weight lol

Which one doe?

He's right. It would be a title fight for Ferguson, but not for Lee. So even if Lee wins he won't get the title, but if Ferguson wins he's the interim champ

Or Ferguson can simply refuse to fight at catchweight

You know Lee made a joke about eating tiramisu yesterday, right?

Interesting face, most fighters if not all of them make a way to different face when then miss weight, they already know...Kevin even takes a look at the scale, do they have like a digital scale on the back? Could it be that he knew he was les than a pound over, and trusting the old school scale to give him that, just a theory.

It's just another canned excuse for being unprofessional. "my scale was off!" - stfu.

Back