Social Kevin McCarthy ousted; Mike Johnson becomes US House speaker

I don't see them crossing the aisle on this one, and the next guy will be held to same standard anyways, so what difference does it make to them, anyways? The next guy(or gal) will have their the feet held to the fire all the same, and won't be doing the Dems any favors. There's nothing to be gained for them by getting involved.

They would only step in if he makes a deal. Not sure what that might be but he doesn’t really have another route if those four or so people will just no vote for the next couple days. The other issue is who is the alternative suppose to be? Has Gaetz stated someone because if it’s just their group complaining but they don’t have someone the rest of the group want, that won’t go anywhere either.

Not really, like most extremists, they only know to destroy not to actually give any solution.

Sounds to me like how people say "Capitalism is the source of all evil we need a revolution to oust capitalism" and then they win said revolution and claim "We defeated capitalism" and without a single plan of what to do next.
Everything you say about Gaetz and his merry band of fools is true. It doesn't change my point.

There's a reason John Boehner had a lifetime supply of antacids. There's a reason Mccarthy is doing the Charlie Brown walk but Pelosi stood tall for 8 years even though she is one of the most corrupt politicians in history.

Last edited:
McCarthy will fade away into the mists of time. ALL he wanted was to be speaker of the house. If he can't have that?

He's out.

I said enough of the publicity stunts. Are you really so biased you can't admit that both sides have gone way overboard with the theatrics?

Well, one side is actually trying to govern and the other is just stonewalling for the lulz.

They are agents of chaos.

tenor.gif

Tell me when I'm telling lies. The "My way or NO WAY" is not Democracy works. You're SUPPOSED to reach across the aisle and work out deals to move the country forwards. Not hold it hostage.

just in time for impeachment and then Kamala clearly removed via the 25th for being retarded. Trump 3 term president
Word is Kamala isn’t expected on the next ticket. They are going to replace her with Hillary. That way when Biden kicks the bucket in office, Hillary is there to replace him and the Dems get Hillary as the first woman president.

When asked if he'd support McCarthy in the vote to remove him as speaker, Sen. Eric Swalwell (D) said...

"Not my monkey, not my circus."

<WellThere>

Democrats were calling women "birthing persons" not too long ago. Lets not pretend like the crazy bizarre behavior is only on one side of the aisle.

All of these people are complete shit. The sooner we stop siding with them, the quicker we'll actually start improving things.
What a stupid comparison. Republicans cant even peform the most basic of functions.

So a bunch of grandstanding anarchists with no idea how to do shit but still break stuff?

What do you mean? They told the guy from the outset that he was only getting their support if he didn't cross them. He crossed them. He's out. They stuck to their plan. This wasn't some wild out of nowhere move, and it's nice to see some conviction behind their words for a change, and see someone get punished for their failures.

Oh', and it's not like the rest of the party didn't agree with them. The six or seven MAGAs didn't make this happen on their own. McCarthy is clearly not well liked, so why should they just stick with status quo, that isn't getting what they want done? Just because?

What do you mean? They told the guy from the outset that he was only getting their support if he didn't cross them. He crossed them. He's out. They stuck to their plan. This wasn't some wild out of nowhere move
These jabronis are making me agree with Heretic. What has the world come to?

They would only step in if he makes a deal. Not sure what that might be but he doesn’t really have another route if those four or so people will just no vote for the next couple days. The other issue is who is the alternative suppose to be? Has Gaetz stated someone because if it’s just their group complaining but they don’t have someone the rest of the group want, that won’t go anywhere either.

haven’t heard Gaetz say it directly, but one of his biggest allies, Steve Bannon, has floated idea of Stefanik. Dunno what Gaetz himself thinks tho

Back