Kevin needs to lose some muscle

He looked very slow in his striking, that was weird

kevin will always look stiff on the striking, he has improved but it seems his body is not made for stand up striking.
I would kinda agree, he is def no built like a mcgregor but, im also what you call a a typical greco roman wrestling build, strong, stiff back, i have acceptrd that i will never be as fluid as an Anderson silva but you can def improve your striking game if you work on it, try out different stances, try to stand more to the side if the square stance isnt good... There is room for improvment but lossing a bit of that uncessary mass would be number 1 priority

I would kinda agree, he is def no built like a mcgregor but, im also what you call a a typical greco roman wrestling build, strong, stiff back, i have acceptrd that i will never be as fluid as an Anderson silva but you can def improve your striking game if you work on it, try out different stances, try to stand more to the side if the square stance isnt good... There is room for improvment but lossing a bit of that uncessary mass would be number 1 priority
his striking at times is akward, he has some decent fundamentals, he was outboxing barboza, he connected that better standing shots on ferguson, maybe his body is not made for volume striking.

his striking at times is akward, he has some decent fundamentals, he was outboxing barboza, he connected that better standing shots on ferguson, maybe his body is not made for volume striking.
Barbozza isnt exactly a great boxer but yeah a volume striker he is not

Back