Khabib beat 20 cans before facing real competition

8q2tsh.jpg

lololol

I saw a vid of him playing guitar this morning.

While I was shitting.

No one cares. Goat talks dont mean shit. Huurrr durrrr this guy is nowhere near the top of my fake wack list. No one cares about your stupid made up list or anyone else's.

Hurrrr durrrr when khabib faces a striker I mean when he faces a grappler I mean when he faces... REEEEEEEE khabib could you just fall down or something at least.
You cared enough to leave a childish reply.

If only khabib hadn't ducked Kevin Lee and Gregor Gillespie lmao

In no universe are Shahbulat Shamhalaev, Ali Bagov, or Eldar Eldarov cans.

All 3 of those wins are arguably bigger wins than anyone Khabib beat in the UFC until RDA.

Well I will say if you absolutely have to make a list, you will have to remember how impossible it is to defeat Prime Fedor. It boggles the mind.
No one cares. Goat talks dont mean shit. Huurrr durrrr this guy is nowhere near the top of my fake wack list. No one cares about your stupid made up list or anyone else's.

In no universe are Shahbulat Shamhalaev, Ali Bagov, or Eldar Eldarov cans.

All 3 of those wins are arguably bigger wins than anyone Khabib beat in the UFC until RDA.
Those guys were 2-0, 2-1, and 1-0 when Khabib fought them.

While him himself was 6-0, 7-0, and 5-0 by comparison.

You don't get credit for them 4 years later getting destroyed by Curran in Bellator too.

Khabib cheated repeatedly throughout his career.

Look at his last fight before joining the UFC. His opponent was a regional journeyman with 20+ losses and Khabib still felt the need to cheat by grabbing the ropes to prevent a takedown. He did that in prior fights as well.

In the UFC, he cheated by shamelessly grabbing Tibau's shorts to try to stop takedowns. Khabib also cheated repeatedly on the scale. He missed weight against Trujillo. He no-showed the weigh-ins with the interim belt on the line at UFC 209 against Tony Ferguson because he was overweight. Khabib eventually would only fight in Abu Dhabi without an athletic commission, so he could do sham weigh-ins.

bf3c7c2ea88b42ad97d0a222d54e7a6f-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

06d3017aebdb4eefb8068808559958dc-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Where do you train at bruv?

Ali Bagov and Shakhbulat Shamkhalaev ended up being pretty good fighters. Not much past those 2 though.

No.

But the whole bloated win streak from boxing is becoming more and more normal in MMA. Khabibs resume shortcomings are not his fault unless you blame him for retirement which happened because of the death of a family member.

The Khabib hate lately on the forums and youtube is getting out of hand.

May you haters feel the WRATH OF ALLAH !! INSTACART A QUARAN TODAY

True. 20 cans undefeated though and then a few good wins.

Khabib is still a great fighter though.

Greatest of that division, right? Put BJ at # 2 or something.

Back