Media Khabib - I dont think the Almighty is happy i fight for money.

MMA is haram!
There is actually a very good case in that MMA is haraam in Islam. Technically, you are only allowed to fight in self defense in Islam. You ARE allowed (and supposed) to physically train your body for self defense, and the defense of others who may need it. So even physically harming another person in Islam is a big no-no. Doing it for money, as opposed to self-training, becomes hard to justify.

Islam is all about intention and action, and the debate in this case would be if Khabib's intent is to fight for money, or for training/greater good (which is subjective, and a very slippery slope).

Why is it that every time religion is mentioned, the atheist minions have to come out? Is it somehow directly affecting your quality of life? Why the need to bash it as long as someone’s not trying to force it on you?

LastingQuestionableCamel-size_restricted.gif

Wow so many brain washed atheists in this thread all repeating the same sentiments and thinking they're edgy at the same time. If everyone is an atheist you're all just going with the herd, it takes a free thinker and strong willed person to have a religion in this world of mindless sheep marching to the beat of arrogant militant atheism. Fair play khabib.

Brainwashed? No being brainwashed is people that follow along with these so-called preachers that make millions of dollars off of religion and cheat on their taxes. That’s being brainwashed. Herding all the sheep for their own personal financial benefit.

Okay does anyone else see the uh... irony here?

Allah doesn't want you to hit people with your fists.

He DOES however want you to blow people up

There's a hadith that suggests believers should not punch each other in the face, this is why combat sports that allow hits to the face are considered haram. Grappling arts are a different story, apparently even the first generation of Muslims engaged in a form of wrestling with one another.

Oh a literal law specifically about face punching? Interesting.

If Conor was to have an Allah tattoo on his forehead, or some verse from the Quran, would Khabib still punch him in the face?

I've been on here for a while so I shouldn't be shocked but it will never stop amazing me how much religion offends this site. I'm not a very religious dude but damn.

I swear people on here get angrier about this than fighters commiting actually crimes.

Atheists who edgelord online are simply doing so because they are sexually frustrated and upset with the lack of meaning and accomplishment in their personal lives.

Interestingly, even though every atheist claims to be a supreme intelligence, atheism is negatively correlated with an overwhelming majority of quality-of-life metrics, especially those involving social bonds like marriage, children, and friendship. If atheists are so smart...how come they can't get laid?

mL17e.gif

Atheists who edgelord online are simply doing so because they are sexually frustrated and upset with the lack of meaning and accomplishment in their personal lives.

Interestingly, even though every atheist claims to be a supreme intelligence, atheism is negatively correlated with an overwhelming majority of quality-of-life metrics, especially those involving social bonds like marriage, children, and friendship. If atheists are so smart...how come they can't get laid?

mL17e.gif

You mad?

God isn't real.

Implying that the two actually existed :rolleyes:
There's little to none evidence of their existence, and there's even less evidence of them not existing ever.
Your argument is kinda invalid, sherdogger.

There's little to none evidence of their existence, and there's even less evidence of them not existing ever.
Your argument is kinda invalid, sherdogger.
My argument is laughing at you thinking one did something the other didn't when the only proof you have is going by scriptures.

Back