Media Khabib interview: If I drink I can smash all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work with friends actually

giphy.gif

People get mad when Khabib talks about stuff like this because they know he is right

Most people are better off without alcohol, it's sad how the typical thought process in the West would be that anyone who doesn't do drugs is just an uptight, dork or something

Khabib is a good of example of someone deeply brainwashed and controlled by indoctrination.

Anyone else think Khabib has become annoying and somewhat of a weirdo since retirement?

I was a fan during his reign but all the dumb shit he's been saying/doing since then is really off putting, it's like he's desperate for attention/being in headlines now that he's not competing.

Anyone else think Khabib has become annoying and somewhat of a weirdo since retirement?

I was a fan during his reign but all the dumb shit he's been saying/doing since then is really off putting, it's like he's desperate for attention/being in headlines now that he's not competing.
Whats the issue with him cracking a joke?

So he admitted to being a mean drunk?

Also some folks can't fight worth shit when drunk (me) but least I can fight when high...

<Moves>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back