Khabib is a more active fighter than Conor

Conor has been gifted 2 title shots
Khabib is 24-0 and hasn't been given 1.

If gifted means stopping a juiced to the gills Chad Mendes and then sleeping your boy Aldo in 14 seconds then you're right.

And? Why does that give Conor the right to pick all of his opponents?

It's bullshit that he doesn't want the Khabib fight because of his injury problems. Why would he even care?

He's not fighting till after his kid is born.

You're a troll who will never have kids so you don't understand.

Move along son

what no gi accomplisment does khabib has? just wondering since I never heard of him competing at submission grappling.

The fact that it set a record doesn't mean it wouldn't have been higher than if the fight was for the LW title. Then again, Nate is a special guy. But McGregor for sure lost money fighting Mendes as opposed to Aldo.
I think fighting Mendes first was better for him
the interim champ vs the real champ dynamic and also ufc 189 was the first ppv he headlined and brought him a lot of mainstream attention, that's why ufc 194 did so well

If gifted means stopping a juiced to the gills Chad Mendes and then sleeping your boy Aldo in 14 seconds then you're right.

I don't have a ''boy'' like you. I'm not a homosexual.

He wasn't gifted the title shot after beating Mendes. He was gifted the title shot after beating Siver. The Mendes fight happened because Aldo got injured and had to pull out of their title shot.

Of course you'd know this if you watched MMA rather than pretending to be a fan.

He's not fighting till after his kid is born.

You're a troll who will never have kids so you don't understand.

Move along son
What? So him becoming a father is the reason for why he said:
"Khabib has fought once in eight years. He’s a consistent pull-out merchant"
?

Yeah, I'm a troll for using some logic... Good one.

In hindsight reading these hypothetical threads is a mistake.

Some of the stuff that gets posted on these forums is painfully stupid...

Thanks it's a gift. Most people try and find a reason to hate on Conor. Bottom line is he slept the P4P #1 or #2 (at the time) Guy in 14 seconds.

Went up to fight the #8 P4P 155 king and then came back to take on the 155 champ and took his belt.

No gifts. Just destiny

Khabib is few months younger than Conor and started MMA 6 months later.

He has 24 MMA fights on top of an illustrious career in sambo, no-gi BJJ, army hand-to-hand combat and pankration as well as competing in wrestling and judo in his youth.

Conor also has 24 MMA fights but has been in the MMA longer and has no accomplishments outside of MMA other than some mickey mouse amateur boxing trophy.

When Khabib was winning prestigious grappling championships Conor was mostly playing call of duty and was on welfare.

So who is Conor to question Khabib's activity in combat sports? He already ran away and took a long break from the sport before while Khabib was forced to do it due to injuries.
One of the 2 guys has won 5 MMA titles and one has won nothing.

He wasn't gifted the title shot after beating Mendes. He was gifted the title shot after beating Siver. The Mendes fight happened because Aldo got injured and had to pull out of their title shot.

Of course you'd know this if you watched MMA rather than pretending to be a fan.

You're full of shit. He beat Chad regardless of why he did it.

Then slept Aldo you're boy.

Then went to take on your other boy RDA who pulled out.

Then took the 155 belt.

Khabib has 8 fights in nearly 5 years with the ufc, while Conor has 10 in only 3 years and a half...

Really no comparison there, and those are the numbers that really matter.

Really stretching things there TS...

Khabib IS not active. Present. He fought three times in three years due to injuries.
This year he fought twice, maybe he changed that and is now an active fighter again.

What? So him becoming a father is the reason for why he said:
"Khabib has fought once in eight years. He’s a consistent pull-out merchant"
?

Yeah, I'm a troll for using some logic... Good one.

There is a reason he's not fighting till may.

There is a reason he doesn't think he should have to fight the pull out machine.

He didn't in your quote say he wouldn't fight him.

And? Why does that give Conor the right to pick all of his opponents?

It's bullshit that he doesn't want the Khabib fight because of his injury problems. Why would he even care?

Because Conor is the biggest star MMA has ever had, that's why he can pretty much do what he wants.
He's made the UFC more money than any other fighter ever has, he's made more people follow the sport than any other fighter ever has.

You're full of shit. He beat Chad regardless of why he did it.

Then slept Aldo you're boy.

Then went to take on your other boy RDA who pulled out.

Then took the 155 belt.

Is not being able to read simple English a symptom of homosexuality?

The Mendes fight is completely irrelevant. He was GIFTED a shot at ALDO after beating SIVER.

Because Conor is the biggest star MMA has ever had, that's why he can pretty much do what he wants.
He's made the UFC more money than any other fighter ever has, he's made more people follow the sport than any other fighter ever has.

As evidenced by the 1.4m buy rate for the biggest card in the history of the sport LOL

Khabib is few months younger than Conor and started MMA 6 months later.

He has 24 MMA fights on top of an illustrious career in sambo, no-gi BJJ, army hand-to-hand combat and pankration as well as competing in wrestling and judo in his youth.

Conor also has 24 MMA fights but has been in the MMA longer and has no accomplishments outside of MMA other than some mickey mouse amateur boxing trophy.

When Khabib was winning prestigious grappling championships Conor was mostly playing call of duty and was on welfare.

So who is Conor to question Khabib's activity in combat sports? He already ran away and took a long break from the sport before while Khabib was forced to do it due to injuries.

Wow you sure do post some crap no matter what the truth is.

He already ran away and took a long break ? when? show me how long.

Let's just forget the fact that he was ranked in top 3 in the FW division at the time then huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back