Media Khabib predicted Max Holloway's future and legacy

GettyImages-1406455719.jpg

Prime?

Hey hold on. For years peoples were saying that Max is washed and all of a sudden he entered his prime?

WTF lol.

Khabib always seems to predict fights correctly. This was 3-4 years ago. He said Max is already an all time great but still hasn't reached his prime. And will do so in a few years.

anybody could have told you that, however props to Khabib for recognizing.

Reactions: HHJ
Got to give it to Khabib - his fight IQ is off the charts. He’s been right about every fighter.

He told Islam after watching Arman vs Gamrot "we have to be ready for Gamrot, he will be fighting for the title" that seemed wrong. I mean, all the times his teammates/students lost he was wrong too which is a bunch. I'm sure there's other examples. He's a super smart guy though, no doubt.

He told Islam after watching Arman vs Gamrot "we have to be ready for Gamrot, he will be fighting for the title" that seemed wrong. I mean, all the times his teammates/students lost he was wrong too which is a bunch. I'm sure there's other examples. He's a super smart guy though, no doubt.
To be fair don't think it is fair to say that any student losing makes a coach "wrong"

I could be the greatest coach in human history but if my student was a grandmother and she was fighting Ngannou I don't think my coaching could sway the outcome

What was he supposed to say about his team mates ?

Reactions: HHJ
Back