Media Khabib replies to Conors "Only counting K.O"

I'd say that too if I were khabib and had no KOs
Username doesn’t check out at all! How dare you!
DSvY8Nc.gif

No...just stop.

This isn't a match to the death.

If it was guys wouldn't get the chance to work their ground game without getting their eyes gouged out or their balls crushed.

Wrestlers get a chance to wrestle BECAUSE there are rules allowing them to wrestle without getting wrecked.

Can't even kick or stomp them.

So stop it.

so you believe ONLY KNOCKOUT counts?

He still destroyed your hero Conner and that division 1 wanker Justin (granted that US wrestling sucks)

Alright...here we go again.

American wrestlers who have held UFC gold:

Severn, Coldman, Couture, Randleman, Brock, Cain, Stipe, DC

Lifdell, Couture, Bones, Rashad, DC, Tito

Weidman

Hughes, Woodley, Usman

Sherk, Edgar, Pulver

Ufiajaj was WEC 145 champ

TJ, Cejudo, Aljo

Mighty Mouse, Cejudo

Didnt include guys like Bendo and Rampage, even tho they were both college wrestlers.

Got some catchin ip to do, Russia lol

I just wanted to comment on the whole "the only thing final is a knockout" bullshit. If there is no ref there, and I choke you with no one to pry my arms from your neck...YOU DIE! Game Over! Thats a wrap!

There is literally nothing more final than a submission because you're admitting that this man could kill ,or at best case scenario cripple, you if you don't give up
I agree but you can also kill someone after a KO pretty easy

The unarguable fact about this discussion. A man could be subbed 1000 times and he is good to go. He gets to still be the same person. A KO can and will change ones life and permanently.

I dont know man. Khabib changed Conor even without a KO. He went from "knock him out in a round" to "its only business" in a couple of minutes.

So if you quit to avoid going unconscious it doesn't count.

Gotcha.

Username doesn’t check out at all! How dare you!
DSvY8Nc.gif
You must not be in the site much, D1 is notorious for deep throating Conor. Ironically, he'll denounce grappling for Conor, while in the same mindset argue khabib wasn't legit because he didn't fight grapplers and even used Justin grappling as a statement until khabib ragdolled and finished him too LOL.

you did not refute what he said
I never said he was wrong. Except the part where submissions are the only things that are final. Knockouts are just as final as submissions. If I knock someone out, they're pretty much dead. I'll just take out their eyeballs.

Conor is a delusional insecure drug addict/alcoholic. Of course he's convinced himself that he never lost to Khabib, Nate, and Floyd.

Conor only makes himself look bad with his statement

I'd say that too if I were khabib and had no KOs

Yea, I love Khabib, but if you had no idea what your own personal strengths and weakness were going to be yet, *nobody* would come up with “wait til he’s real tired” as some cool strategy to aspire to.

Conor is constantly talking down on grappling but he would never go to full time boxing or kickboxing because his glass chin would get exposed

His glass chin wouldn't matter. He doesn't have anywhere near good enough boxing to threaten any boxer at a decent level.

Oh my God. There is no way you actually believe this shit

Believe what? I'm simply stating facts. Khabib was gassing badly, even Cruz on commentary pointed it out too.

Submissions > Knockouts. Submitting is giving up, forfeiting, admitting that you're the lesser fighter and that you need the referee to intervene and save your life if it was a real fight.

Back