• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib should be stripped!

if thats the fight, then thats fight, I ofc would rather see Tony KHabib but...if its against Justin then so be it, another notch on Tony's belt ((hopefully)) and should he win...then its hard to dispute he is the rightful champion...belt on the line or not
Yes but if he loses we may never get Tony vs Khabib. And if he wins Gaethje is out of title contention. It's a shit match

That comment will live on forever.
In surprised someone so malleable,is not able to think clearly and make posts of such low quality.

This is simple, if Islam fights on the card and Khabib doesn't.......Then deductive reasoning gives us out truth
I bunk the truth is that Dana found a way to weasel Khabib out of the card and move his pal Conor into his spot.
22E91C1F-BE45-4894-B774-E41515B95D6F.jpeg

In surprised someone so malleable,is not able to think clearly and make posts of such low quality.
Probably scrambles the brain a little bit to have that many wangs poking around your colon.

I bunk the truth is that Dana found a way to weasel Khabib out of the card and move his pal Conor into his spot.
View attachment 758101
Conor may take a short notice opponent when he is fully trained but no way would he do the reverse.

So what there wasn’t a location confirmed, Dana was handling it so why does it matter where it was, just show up and fight. Just an excuse not to fight. No other fighter cared except Khabib

Well that's my point. There wasn't a location confirmed, so why would Dana ever say it's okay to fly off to UAE like Khabib is claimining? It makes zero sense from the UFC's side. During regular times, let alone during a pandemic. They would only tell Khabib to leave when they had things signed and they'd give the same directions to every fighter, not just him. In fact, I would far more expect the UFC to take care of the arrangements themselves given the state of things and priority in going through with this as literally millions are on the line.

Nobody is corroborating Khabib's version, yet fans are taking it as gospel.

Dana doesn't need to coroborate Khabib's story to make it believable, the fact that he hasn't refuted him is the most important.

As far as I know, nobody from the UFC has ever even corroborated Khabib's story that he was told it was perfectly fine to just fly off to UAE. So far as I know only Khabib has ever claimed this, and it's the entire lynchpin his defence rests on that he was told he could leave and then just couldn't get in and got forced to fly to Russia.

Say what you want about Dana, but the man has put on more fights than nearly anybody. He's well aware of how difficult it is simply to get all these fighters in one location on one night. I cannot imagine in the midst of a pandemic he would be fine with his star fighter going to an unconfirmed fight location as opposed to remaining in California where his opponent also was and which is nearby to Dana and his own employees. He would be well aware that's needlessly asking for problems they don't need, let alone outright jeopardizing the fight entirely.

Has anyone refuted it?

Conor may take a short notice opponent when he is fully trained but no way would he do the reverse.
Yeah, I know, and I’m some ways it looks less likely. Here’s what’s puzzling me:
1. Kavanaugh claimed in an interview that they planned to train and be ready to step in if needed. He also claimed recently that they haven’t been able to do that, so maybe COVID-19 changed that?
2. Last week, the UFC posted some free fights: a Ferguson fight, and Overeem fight, and a Conor fight, Why Conor? The other two make sense for this fight card, but Conor? At the time they didn’t post a Khabib fight. They finally did 5 days later.

the free fights are interesting. They’ve posted a Stephens fight (makes sense), Rose-Andrade (makes sense) and an Izzy fight. Why Izzy? He couldn’t be fighting again, could he? Are they just posting random free fights? It doesn’t seem like it. Most make sense for hyping this card, but a couple seem like oddballs.

Well that's my point. There wasn't a location confirmed, so why would Dana ever say it's okay to fly off to UAE like Khabib is claimining? It makes zero sense from the UFC's side. During regular times, let alone during a pandemic. They would only tell Khabib to leave when they had things signed and they'd give the same directions to every fighter, not just him. In fact, I would far more expect the UFC to take care of the arrangements themselves given the state of things and priority in going through with this as literally millions are on the line.

it doesnt even matter if ufc said it was okay. common sense tells you: there is a pandemic, if a fight is going to happen, the best way to make sure the fight happens is to stay in the same country as my opponent. end of story.

As it turns out this virus seems to have made a lot of people sick but also made the majority of people stupid

Nobody has ever denied it though. If UFC didn't give him permission, you don't think that would have come out? That would mean he took it upon himself to fly to UAE, then to Russia, fuckign up an entire main event. You think that if they said no it wouldn't be used an ammo? They are now hiding it for him as well? The fact UFC have not denied it I think speaks volumes, es considering it fucked the entire main event, and why they will not strip him of his title. There is no way they'd strip him if they said he could leave the USA since it was not being held there, and to fly to UAE.

what’s puzzling me:
1. Kavanaugh claimed in an interview that they planned to train and be ready to step in if needed.
Its a smart thing to say even if you have no intention of following through.

Shut up and get back to sucking off your friends that think you look like conor.

how many times has conor pulled out of fights, once they're signed?? I'll wait...that is one guarantee...if conor signs to fight, he will never ever back out...and he has fought hurt quite a few times now. but the moment he brings up those issues, people call them excuses...haha

how many times has conor pulled out of fights, once they're signed?? I'll wait...that is one guarantee...if conor signs to fight, he will never ever back out...and he has fought hurt quite a few times now. but the moment he brings up those issues, people call them excuses...haha
Great point, Conor does his ducking by not signing! Thanks for pointing that out!

Back