Khabib should be stripped!

What if Gaethje goes on to KO Tony and Khabib, they were both bums?

Everyone is a bum in this D level sport, and we are watching it cause.... Dunno the cause

Where did I say he has worse training conditions than Tony?

either way, he didn't leave because of the lockdown....He left for Abu Dhabi because he was informed the fight will be held there. Heck Dana said it publicly that 99% chance it will not be in the US. So if they informed him it will be in Abu Dhabi, it's smart of him to fly over asap since he has all the facilities there and wants to climatize.

I know, I understand... he wanted to have a 3-4 week advantage over Tony who probably can't afford to fly out that early.

Jokes on him though ;)

Fell through the fifth time, the only way this fight is ever gonna happen is short notice, if you give theme the time, they will either fuck up the weight cut or get injured...
Unbelievable

I will always get sucked into that fight, no matter how many times it gets fucked..

I dont wanna see your mom at showgirls ever again

A man who is tired of Tony vs Khabib booking, is tired of life

Speak for yourself... I definitely want to see Khabib fight Tony.

Unless Justin straight up embarrasses Tony inside the Octagon and it’s not even close.

And if Gaethje beats Tony there's no point in making that fight anymore anyway

If they try again it'll just bring on another apocalypse

I was a 100% Khabib fan.

In my world, fighters who want to fight, find a way ... fighters who don't want to fight, find an excuse.

As a fight fan before UFC even existed ... meaning before UFC I ... I don't need any "child fight fan" giving me "his opinion." FU

MY opinion is worth 100x what any pre-teen's opinion is worth.

I honestly believe*D* Khabib was the greatest fighter we have going right now in the UFC ... but he he s #^!bag for ducking this fight.

If he really believeD Tony was his "legacy" ... he would have found a way to make it happen ... rather than looked for an excuse to duck out.

I hope Tony starches the idiot, Gaethje, and I hope Tony chokes Khabib TF out.

I am no longer a Khabib fan.

BOOM! Welcome to the club.

IMO he has always used manipulative measures with plausible deniability to duck bad match ups and cherry pick his fights.

Back