Khabib should be stripped!

Lol he just got finished saying he was stuck in Russia. Now he doesn't want to leave quarantine. Confirmed duck, strip him.

i really think dana is gonna lose his mind. they are so desperate its kinda gross. i think the ufc is in money trouble via wme

I'll say the same thing I said when Conor was champ...if he doesn't want to fight, strip him.
Tony wanted to fight Khabib in December, Tony wants to fight Khabib now, in both cases Nurmagomedov is the one who refuses.
Tony vs Gathje, real belt, let's go!

How could you fault anyone for dropping out of that card. It seems like a Dans pipe dream anyway. But now they have their convenient heel to point to and say- hey we wanted to do the card, man but Khabib flew home. You wanna be a f’n fighter, bro.

Stripping Khabib of the belt would be inane.

I still can't believe that Khabib ran away. I knew he was nervous at the faceoff but never knew he was that nervous.

If khabib is stripped of the title, I'm predicting he won't take it lightly and he will just walk away and retire.

They will NOT strip Khabib of the title.

He's so terrified of fighting anyone he pulls out of fights at every chance he gets. He would pull out of a fight if he stubbed his toe. 28-0 doesn't mean shit, a real champ will show up to a fight even when they're not 100% If everyone pulled out of fights as easily as khabib we would have a lot more undefeated fighters (and less fights).

I don't know if you have watched the news lately, but there is a pandemic gripping the world. It is not getting any better.

Hey, did you know they cancelled the 3 cards that were/are scheduled ahead of this one....DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS?

I can explain this to you as easy as I can, but I can't help you understand it.

The only reason it's not already been done is Dana's still trying to make it happen but does anyone really believe if the fight's off he's going to tell Conor he has to wait til next year for his shot at redemption? Conor has better things to be doing, like fighting Manny for 100m+, Dana can not risk further delay.

Dana is risking lawsuits from athletes and crew and ridicule from the sporting world for insisting this fight go ahead during a global pandemic and for what? 600k buys and an empty venue? Please...

As Dana said some weeks ago Conor Khabib II will be the biggest fight in combat sports history and his refusal to postpone this stepping stone is to not disrupt the timeline for the big one.

IF Khabib doesn't fight Tony he will be stripped, Conor won't agree to no interim bs. Dana has no choice.

khabib not being stripped. conor not fighting tony on short notice. khabib vs conor with or without a title is the biggest fight in history. you due get there more and more of a chance there isnt a ufc 249 any way so this wont matter that conor and khabib are stuck where they are.

ufc 250 not likely to happen either so i think dana just needs to ive up on trying to do events until the world clamed down.

Why in the hell would a rematch of a mostly non competitive fight be “the biggest fight in combat sports history”? Pure hyperbole on the part of Dana White, and once you realize that claim is bullshit, the rest of your theory ends up in the manure pile with it.

cause conor would do his race baiting pr stunts and his fan boys will yell conor with no balloon foot will smoke khabib.

I don't know if you have watched the news lately, but there is a pandemic gripping the world. It is not getting any better.

Hey, did you know they cancelled the 3 cards that were/are scheduled ahead of this one....DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS?

I can explain this to you as easy as I can, but I can't help you understand it.
Hey, did you know khabib has pulled out of a bunch of fights before this one?

Hey, did you know Khabib's fight didn't get cancelled and was still supposed to happen? Pull out merchant strikes again!

Yes and then he got choked the fuck out

True, but never got "mauled" or "manhandled" like most people thought would. In fact Conors defense was phenomenal until he gassed. But delusional Khabib are too timid to agree

True, but never got "mauled" or "manhandled" like most people thought would. In fact Conors defense was phenomenal until he gassed. But delusional Khabib are too timid to agree
Did we watch the same fight? This happened in the second round Conrad had not gassed yet
tenor.gif

Pretty sure Dana likes Khabib. Why would he strip him? Khabib is definitely a star* and a big draw at this point.

Dana doesn’t like Khabib, he’s just forced to contend with his Russian fanbase.

Dana would love for Khabib to disappear and have Conor run 155, but Conor’s 1-1 record isn’t helping.

Dana doesn’t like anyone he doesn’t have 100% control over, with Conor, he’s at least getting someone non-Muslim. In Dana’s stupid head, that’s one positive. Outspoken, Muslim aren’t things Dana likes.

Last edited:
Hey, did you know khabib has pulled out of a bunch of fights before this one?

Hey, did you know Khabib's fight didn't get cancelled and was still supposed to happen? Pull out merchant strikes again!

Hey, did you know the UFC has cancelled the 3 previously scheduled cards prior to UFC 249?
Hey, did you know there is a world pandemic going on right now?

It is simply stupid for people to blame this on Khabib. Yes, I do realize he has pulled out of fights.

Khabib doesn’t like Khabib, he’s just forced to contend with his Russian fanbase.

Dana would love for Khabib to disappear and have Conor run 155, but Conor’s 1-1 record isn’t helping.

Dana doesn’t like anyone he doesn’t have 100% control over, with Conor, he’s at least getting someone non-Muslim. In Dana’s stupid head, that’s one positive. Outspoken, Muslim aren’t things Dana likes.

Khabib doesn't like Khabib?

{<huh}

Hey, did you know the UFC has cancelled the 3 previously scheduled cards prior to UFC 249?
Hey, did you know there is a world pandemic going on right now?

It is simply stupid for people to blame this on Khabib. Yes, I do realize he has pulled out of fights.
But you seem to ignore khabibs fight card isn't among the cancelled ones. He will pull out of a fight for any reason he can find at this point.

Back