FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dnt have a short memory guys,
MMA will not be the same when khabib retire

Didnt brag about it dustin revealed the price

tenor.gif

I mean it was nice but it seemed a little back handed. He basically said I'll sell my shirt and donate the proceeds to your charity because my shirt is worth more than yours or something like that. Again, still a good deed but he wasn't very classy about it.
Always gotta be some gnat buzzing around trying to nitpick at a good deed in some way. He didnt have to do shit.

I mean it was nice but it seemed a little back handed. He basically said I'll sell my shirt and donate the proceeds to your charity because my shirt is worth more than yours or something like that. Again, still a good deed but he wasn't very classy about it.
He sold Dustin's shirt..

Well it seems like you're the one taking offense to something nice Khabib did because you're a hater. You're doing your best to find a way to shit on Khabib. It's pathetic.

Dnt have a short memory guys,
MMA will not be the same when khabib retire

Didnt brag about it dustin revealed the price

Khabib Nurmagomedov laughs as homeless man do push-ups for money”

this is the type of guy Khabob is…dehumanizing a homeless man.

Well it seems like you're the one taking offense to something nice Khabib did because you're a hater. You're doing your best to find a way to shit on Khabib. It's pathetic.
He should have let Porier win,and not say he let him win.

Wow.

This is a truly stupid take.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back