Khabib vs. Conor

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

You can't favour Conor against an undefeated fighter, espiecially after 700 days off and coming off a KO loss

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its more 40-60 give or take 10.

If you think anyone in MMA doesnt have a chance you're a goof.

And why cant I favour a Conor against Khabib?

Someone with lacklustre striking defence, exploitable traits by someone of Conor's calibre, and lets face it Conor is the best fighter Khabib will face whilst that may not be the same for Conor.

Lol it's 67-33. You must be hanging on Conor's nuts.

{<jordan}

99.9-0.1 for habib
there, I'm not a goof according to TS

FlatEmbarrassedBuzzard.gif

I ran the numbers and the quantum mechanic calculations, and it's actually a 61.3875/38.6125 fight.

It's a great match up.
You have the hard hitting striker with one-punch knockout power and the peerless grappler with relentless ground and pound.

I don't think it's possible to define each one's chance.

Nurmagomedov can outgrapple McGregor and perhaps submit him. McGregor can outstrike Nurmagomedov and perhaps KO him.

One thing though, for certain, I would bet money on it not going the distance.

I'd favor Khabib by a larger margin, but I can understand the variable of Conors striking.

Standing, McG should pick him apart.

In the clinch and beyond, Khabib violates him.

It's gonna be a complete shut down in favor of either fighter, there is no in between imo, either Conor catches Khabib, or Khabib gets him to the floor.

If you think anyone in MMA doesnt have a chance you're a goof.

And why cant I favour a Conor against Khabib?

Someone with lacklustre striking defence, exploitable traits by someone of Conor's calibre, and lets face it Conor is the best fighter Khabib will face whilst that may not be the same for Conor.

40% is hardly equates to no having a chance. To be fair TS was right, you’re a notorious Conor knob gargler.

I favor Khabib slightly. I have posted rational in other threads
Summary, Every decision I can mentally imagine favors Khabib. Conner either KTFO's Khabib (Not in the least unfeasible) , or he gets cardio F'd in a grappling exchange contest withe the eagle.
The Eagle can win by KO-TKO-Submission-decision
McGregor can win by KO/TKO

60 40 is about right, But I wouldn’t call anyone a goof for thinking that Khabib wins 100% of the time. If Connor has no gas tank and can’t stop a takedown then Khabib 100% of the time. He learned to conserve at least some of his energy though in Diaz 2, and he could’ve improved takedown defense...but it has been two years...we just don’t know.

i agree. % sounds right too, khabib is a TD machine who is fighting a guy who was taken down repeatedly by a small FW - but after watching conor surprise me again and again, i'll never give him terribly bad odds. I thought both aldo and alvarez would streamroll him, so I won't bet too hard against him here.

Khabib wins 8/10 fights by simply ground and pound.

Conor wins 2/10 from landing one big power punch , followed by herb dean sprinting in waiving his hands that it’s over when Conor lands 1 more shot and clearly khabib isn’t put away.

Back