Social Khabib wants to stamp out "Islamophobia" around the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
The only way that happens is if the Religious leaders of Islam call for reforms. Most other major religions have done it, and it's time they did it too. There's some seriously whack shit in Sharia Law.

How to stamp out islamophobia: behead those who are islamophobic

Last edited:
All you can do is wish for someone else to do it. That’s all cowardly losers like you do. Your meaningless existence of bitching and whining.

This. I don’t like Islam that much either but wishing for someone else to harm Khabib is a pussy move.

I love how right wing types are suddenly concerned about women's rights, LGBTQ rights, religious fanaticism, etc whenever Islam comes into discussion.

{<jordan}

s0250.gif

Talking about islamophobia is like talking about naziphobia.

https://quran.com/9/29

Off-topic but il answer it anyway. This isn’t some universal command to go around killing non-muslims as critics falsely claim. The exegesis clear all this up but why bother reading the actual source material eh?
This verse was about a specific upcoming battle with the Romans set to take place at Tabuk after the Romans had reportedly bought an army into Arabia. All this is explained in the tafsir. Each verse has a specific context in which it was revealed at some point over 23 years and the principle of asbab-an-nuzul dictates thats how each verse is to be understood. The event of Tabuk did not lead to a battle ultimately but that is the historical context in which Muslims understand this. My evidence? One of a number of books of quranic exegesis - try one.

Anyway back to the topic of Khabib triggering right-wing sjw’s with his mundane and non-controversial comment.

Off-topic but il answer it anyway. This isn’t some universal command to go around killing non-muslims as critics falsely claim. The exegesis clear all this up but why bother reading the actual source material eh?
This verse was about a specific upcoming battle with the Romans set to take place at Tabuk after the Romans had reportedly bought an army into Arabia. All this is explained in the tafsir. Each verse has a specific context in which it was revealed at some point over 23 years and the principle of asbab-an-nuzul dictates thats how each verse is to be understood. The event of Tabuk did not lead to a battle ultimately but that is the historical context in which Muslims understand this. My evidence? One of a number of books of quranic exegesis - try one.

Anyway back to the topic of Khabib triggering right-wing sjw’s with his mundane and non-controversial comment.
You won't be able to reach him. He has had his ass handed to him multiple times when it comes to his absolute ignorance on Islam, but still continues. You might as well debate a rock.

Mostly those 2 groups that have conflicts with each other.

Who else has been at war for hundreds of years?
Collective rule vs. Individual liberty. Every other conflict comes secondary to that.

I want to see someone split that face so bad.

He's right it is sad but his behavior in UFC 229 probably didn't help stamp out any perceived biases. Though Conor sure provoked that and reinforced some old Irish sterotypes in the process too(thinking IRA type stuff), didn't need to respond.

You won't be able to reach him. He has had his ass handed to him multiple times when it comes to his absolute ignorance on Islam, but still continues. You might as well debate a rock.

Maybe if you want to convince him as to just how awesome islam is, you might first want to change every single islamic based country from being a repressive, regressive trash heap?

Just sayin. It's kind of hard to tell us how great of a religion it is while at the same time every islamic country is proving you wrong.

:)

Given how injury prone he is, maybe he should consider merely nudging it out.

I want to see someone split that face so bad.

Yeah, and as soon as the world is under islamic rule and the infidels killed or taxed it will be so.

file-20180904-41720-xwahre.jpg

phobia - an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Let's forget all the fucking islamic terrorist attacks world wide. Let's forget that all SUICIDE BOMBERS ARE MUSLIM.
450 of 452 suicide attacks in 2015 were by Muslim extremists, study shows
https://www.timesofisrael.com/450-o...n-2015-were-by-muslim-extremists-study-shows/

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease (evil desire for adultery, etc.), and those who spread false news among the people in Al-Madinah, cease not, We shall certainly let you overpower them, then they will not be able to stay in it as your neighbors but a little while Accursed, wherever found, they shall be seized and killed with a (terrible) slaughter." This passage sanctions slaughter (rendered as "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators - those who speak out against Islam. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out, which is what today's terrorists do.

Fucking jackasses need to stop using PHOBIA where it should not be used.
fear =/= hatred
fear =/= informed caution
fear =/= disgust at worshiping a racist, slaving, murdering, war monger, pedophile. Sorry.
fear =/= seeing how non muslims are persecuted in every muslim majority country.
fear =/= not feeling to friendly towards someone who has a belief system calling for your murder and subjugation.

Let's just say that all Islamic terrorism is JUSTIFIED by the Islamic holy documents. No need to twist a phrase.

I guess the Jews were just NAZIPHOBIC

so fucking spare me

Last edited:
Maybe if you want to convince him as to just how awesome islam is, you might first want to change every single islamic based country from being a repressive, regressive trash heap?

Just sayin. It's kind of hard to tell us how great of a religion it is while at the same time every islamic country is proving you wrong.

:)

I think people who want to have honest discussions about the appalling nature of the Quran, Hadith and their creators will routinely run into nonsense like the "No no no, paradise in the shadow of swords was metaphorical!!" or "The commands to kill are just contextual, for the time in which the prophet said it!!".

And the defenders of Islam who use this tactic probably wonder why nobody takes them seriously in their cherrypicking.

Back