News Khabibs father passed away

• Thread starter Sambochampion163
  • Start date
Checked other sources as well. Reportedly Kadyrov is one. He was a key contributor not only to Khabib but for the sport and for his region. This will leave a void, could make some things difficult. Surprising as well because he's combat-carved.

Horrible to hear especially since it seemed like it was getting better at one stage

R.I.P. Abdulmanap. He may have passed away but the kids he helped in Dagestan will be thankful to him forever.

R.I.P big fella.

Hope people stay on the classy side of things for a while, am pretty dumbstruck right now and feel awful for khabib and his family.

Sucks, his age (50-60s) and overweight is not good with corona (this is why corona is different from the flu)

Rest in peace.

No way...R.I.P

Man. Khabib is likely done he did this for his father and with his father now without him i doubt itll mean as much to him...

Prays and condolences to the family

Well sadly expected as there was no news about recovery over the last weeks.

Are there any other passings because there were talks of 20 people close to Khabib with the virus...

Wow. That's sad. RIP, and all you Conor huggers should realize what kind of person he really is after saying he wasn't really sick.

Wow, RIP, I'm a bit shocked tbh, didn't expect that.

Allah ain't gonna do shit, keep your bullshit away from these sad moments.

If you didn't know, Abdulmanap was a proud Muslim.

Back