Khamzat apparently lost followers after talking shit about khabib

Ez8jxE8XIAEN9zB

What a weird era we are right now.

Everyday there is a thread about "x" fighter's numbers of followers on social media

He tries to copy Khabib in everything.
Khabib didn't give him attention and he got upset.
All lines are copied of Khabib.
Khabib said those lines when he meant ot. Not just some fake acts for the camera.
"I smash everybody'. When did he 'smash' someone for the last time?

Coming back to Smash everybody he says, with this picture.

ExL1mQLVEA8UNtB

It's bad enough people follow social media like it's a daily soap opera but counting other people's followers?
Filed away under "what the world is coming to".

He actually went up to 2.8 during the controversy but seems down to 2.7 again, probably insignificant

He should just shave that idiotic beard of his. I know that it’s a muslim thing but it looks ridiculous...

So Khamzat seems to have lost a bunch of followers since becoming Kadyrov's latest puppet.
Now I dont follow him on Insta so I dont know. Did anyone else notice that too ?

he lost me as a supporter for sure. I won't be buying his Venom shirts anytime soon.

He has 3 fights and if you can't recognize his skill then you're blind my man
He had two fights when he «grew» something that reminded of balls. Let him fight a top 10 guy, then we will see if his skills will help him. I don’t think he can do it.

F him. Overhyped a-Hole that wants attention his parents never gave him.
No, he fucked himself by talking shit about a beloved fighter in a weight class below him when he himself hasn’t fought in how fucking long? Dude needs to shut up until his next win.

Khamzat is a fucking beast and will smesh amyone from 155 to 185 that wants to meet him at 170 or 185.

So Khamzat seems to have lost a bunch of followers since becoming Kadyrov's latest puppet.
Now I dont follow him on Insta so I dont know. Did anyone else notice that too ?

Could literally be the difference in a thousand people depending on how IG rounds up or down lol. Also shows how fake khabib fans are

Surprised it’s not a Dreyga thread

Hes a puppet and a muppet. I hope magney smashes him.

Back